trial vs Chooks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

ALinda

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Maybe we'll now have a chance of actually winning a trial game...something we haven't done for a long time. Not getting carried away with optimism though.

S

Shnorky

What are you on about?

You are delirious.

4. Ed Murphy

Could go by the name Edward, maybe Eddie, or maybe axil Foley, buddy love, prince akeem, randy Watson, reggie hammond, Sherman clump, papa clump, mum clump, granny clump, DONKEY
Should I continue or do you get the gist?

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
Has Des released a lineup yet? I get the whole Dylan Walker thing last week but that's over.
Might help me decide whether to show up to watch two reserve grade teams.
It's a bit disrespectful to us fans.

The Who

Journey Man
To me a trial should be for all those players a coach is unsure about, not established stars.
We all know the make-up of our forward pack for the first competition match, so why risk a serious injury to them? They can get combinations on the training paddock.
Tom Turbo, along with DCE, are the two players we can't do without among our backs. A trial with no consequence is an unnecessary risk imo.
We've already had injuries to three of our (probable) starting 17. For what purpose? Fitness?
Having been told we are the fittest team in the history of sport that couldn't be the reason.
Let the trials be for players new to our club or youngsters keen to make an impression.

double hoops

First Grader
No way we will lose this game .
I couldn't say that Roosters line up is worse than what the Sharks put out on the park last week.

I doubt Manly will be any where near as strong this week.

Will be a good hit out for our Ressies.

Narrabeen Laker

Reserve Grader
Looks like Roosters will rest the majority of those that travelled over for the WCC.

Roosters Team List
  1. Kieran Moss
  2. Matt Ikuvalu
  3. Christian Tuipulotu
  4. Ed Murphy
  5. Asu Kepaoa
  6. Lachlan Lam
  7. Brock Lamb
  8. Lindsay Collins
  9. Craig Garvey
  10. Poasa Faamausili
  11. Sitili Tupouniua
  12. Angus Crichton (c)
  13. Nat Butcher
    INTERCHANGE
  14. Josh Curran
  15. Fletcher Baker
  16. Sam Verrills
  17. Setefano Hala
  18. Drew Hutchison
In breaking news the Roosters are fielding a side that is salary cap compliant for the first tube in 10 years

Smokin Joe

Bencher
Team list for ISP is up,pretty much the same side as last week.Ott the hooker and Flegg captain is having a run at 9 and Titmuss and Fenn from the Flegg side are having a run as well.I said last week that Sione Hopoate may have been signed by Workers,but am starting to get the feeling he may be playing with our Flegg side this year...
1 Li 2 Tohi 3 Shepherd 4 Smalley 5 Li 6 Mapesone 7 Cryer 8 Saunders 9 Ott 10 Mauala 11 Martin 12 Cassel 13 Tonise subs Titmuss/Hopoate/Fenn/Tupou/L.Tui/Butler/Newbigging/Sciglitano/Smith/Tagiilima

Freagle

Bencher
Team list for ISP is up,pretty much the same side as last week.Ott the hooker and Flegg captain is having a run at 9 and Titmuss and Fenn from the flegg side are having a run as well.I said last week that Sione Hopoate may have been signed by Workers,but am starting to get the feeling he may be playing with our Flegg side this year...
1 Li 2 Tohi 3 Shepherd 4 Smalley 5 Li 6 Mapesone 7 Cryer 8 Saunders 9 Ott 10 Mauala 11 Martin 12 Cassel 13 Tonise subs Titmuss/Hopoate/Fenn/Tupou/L.Tui/Butler/Newbigging/Sciglitano/Smith/Tagiilima
Any insights in Sione H, @Smokin Joe ? I read that he’s a centre, and that he was referred to as “Little John”, presumably because he looks like his dad...

Smokin Joe

Bencher
Any insights in Sione H, @Smokin Joe ? I read that he’s a centre, and that he was referred to as “Little John”, presumably because he looks like his dad...
He was a really good centre before the mormon mission,played junior rep footy for NSW and came through with Funa and Fainu in our juniors.Don't know how he went last week and have no idea what his conditioning is like,in my humble opinion if he gets back on track he "could" be as good as Matai,but again I don't know what he has been doing during and since his mormon mission...If his head is in the game then he has more upside/potential than Kioa who is in our 30 man squad.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17