trial vs Chooks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Baldy Saunders is the not the hero we deserve, but the hero we need. What a legend. Miski rates a crack at first grade over Suli. Elgey was decent and Gosiewski had a good game. Give that big unit at hooker in the second half some minutes too. I’m excited for Round 1!

Bald guy is saunders. I like him. Big motor and hits hard. Elgey went well first half, Winterstein has been good second half, as has cade cust and the Lebanon winger and anderson look good prospects.

Saunders mom for me
Thank you for your match commentary and great assessment of our team

166A83F3-5537-488C-8AEF-3FC1FBCFE4E5.jpeg

Curtis looks like he has bulked up over summer.

I know it was just a trial with plenty of players missing but this was a Hasler coached team he seems to get the best out of guy's that nobody has heard off. I'm pumped and cannot wait for the season proper to kick off.
Haslers reserve grade boys defended better than Trents NRL team . Great defensive effort by the youngsters . Under Des they played with heart and were assisted by a very good defensive structure

Interesting game.

Andy Saunders
Abbas Miski &
Cade Cust

What I seen tonight I just think they are all
ready for A grade.

Saunders my MOM and earns a spot on the bench next week.

Miski starts on a wing.

Big call but Cade Cust starts at 6.
I think the boy is further along then I thought, and leaves the other 6 for dead in both attack and defence.

Also I seen enough to say Jade Anderson is a better fullback then winger.

Perrett looks the best he has ever looked.

I thought Waddell at Lock did some nice things too.

Cust
Miski
Saunders.

Come on DES give em a crack.
Agree with you on a Cust. If api is injured, he gets at least the bench spot. Cust is certainly ahead of Hodko in my estimation.

Unfortunately, Saunders and Miski will not be spotted in FG this year unless they are signed to the 30 or are part of thre development squad. I think we have one or 2 spots left in the 30, so maybe their strong showing tonight gets them a gig? I think, though, that Des will keep a spot open to see who can be picked up from another club before 30 June.

Thought we were pretty good in the 2nd half, even though it was a reserve grade game. I completely missed the first half. Were there any likely first graders that stood out?

Sorry to be a bit of a wet blanket BUT ... all these new names everyone's giving a start in first grade - how many spots left in the stupid 30?

Just got back from dinner, checked into ST to see how they went and, awesome, they won. I know it's only a trial but I didn't expect a win against those salary sombrero chooks.
Good on 'em.
Go Manly!

From watching that game i would have cust number 6 his running game was impressive to me hodkinson can't tackle or run his knees are finished !!

Suli wow he needs a lot of work I wouldn't start with him until he learns how to hold the ball !!

Sorry to be a bit of a wet blanket BUT ... all these new names everyone's giving a start in first grade - how many spots left in the stupid 30?
The only genuine one player I think from tonight as I said previously will be a shock selection funa on one wing come round 1 no one else really will make it to first grade squad.

The only genuine one player I think from tonight as I said previously will be a shock selection funa on one wing come round 1 no one else really will make it to first grade squad.

From watching that game i would have cust number 6 his running game was impressive to me hodkinson can't tackle or run his knees are finished !!

Suli wow he needs a lot of work I wouldn't start with him until he learns how to hold the ball !!
I agree suli cannot start against the tigers
Funa for me instead

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8