Trial games to all be shown live in 2022

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I also hope they look further into the reggies or similar summer comp and televise it .
Footy all year ,yes please.

Remember the angst and carnage after this year’s trial :0)

Des will probably rest the top 13 or so players again, and have two teams of 18-21 year olds out there, in various combinations.

The journos and silvertails will write manly off again.

And if we play the tigers again, their big trial win over manly kids will be hailed as the dawn of a new era.

Can’t wait.

Remember the angst and carnage after this year’s trial :0)

Des will probably rest the top 13 or so players again, and have two teams of 18-21 year olds out there, in various combinations.

The journos and silvertails will write manly off again.

And if we play the tigers again, their big trial win over manly kids will be hailed as the dawn of a new era.

Can’t wait.
**** that was funny this year , remember the crowd giving them a 10 minute standing ovation and the Tigers faithful claiming that this was “ the year “.

Probably a good idea in theory until Fox (and Nine if they also show the games) deciding on when teams play and against who.
The networks will also demand X% of the regular team play most the game.
If they let teams decide on who they play against and when and which players play it should work well but I can't see the media allowing that.

Teams should play one trial against a bush team and the other against a NRL team taking most the games away to the country fans.

Better that than a star player picking up a season ending injury in a trial match.

Agree, I prefer our pre season injuries to be picked up in Saturday night match races on the Corso, or alternately, in the shower

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7