• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I cant believe they have won two in a row

adding depth to the yarpy squad is not a bad idea. did well against a near full strength aussie squad.

France did the same thing against the all blacks, and as mata said - world cup year and teams are focussing on that like never before.

My money is on France for WC.

[quote author=Matabele]
It was only the Springbok 2nd XV.

It was virtually a second string Wallaby side as well, without the million dollar man Lote :lie:
[/quote]
I see Ashley Cooper has just re-signed with the Wobblies. Probably on half the money for twice the player. Tuqiri won't last long with O'Neill back at the helm.

Speaking of 21 year old hoodoos, let's hope the Wobblies can follow Manly's lead at Eden Park tonight.

No chance Mata ;)

Some ref tonight i have never heard of, hopefully he doesn't kill the game. Is a pillow biter apparently

Was boring to watch yet again

Australia may as well have left numbers 11-15 at home because they didn't use them at all. Didn't even threaten to score a try once.

The weather wasn't really conducive to running rugby, although I was surprised at the couple of drop goal attempts we made.

No surprise that the Blacks won, if you had asked me before the tri nations started how we'd go I would have struggled to see where we could have won one game let alone two and being competitive in the other two.

I feel slightly more bouyant about our RWC chances now, than I did 12 months ago.

One thing for certain, the ABs are not the certainties for the WC they looked 12 months ago (again). Especially if the best they can put into a number 9 jumper is Kelleher.

Probably 6 sides that can win this one.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6