• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Id go more along the lines of
1.B Stewart
2.Jnr Hopoate
3.Lyon
4.Matai
5.Wolfman
6.Foran
7.DCE
8.Rose
9.Ballin
10.Joe
11.Watmough
12.Robinson
13.G Stewart

14.Seu Seu/Riccardi
15.Cunningham
16.Buhrer (mobility and speed after 20 minutes of Robinson,let the impacts get softer)
17.King

Kite,Robbo and Rodney out to stud
Kite because his useless
Robbo because he doesnt have the X Factor anymore,tough as nails but ultimately he might cost us a few wins due to less pace,at the wrong end of the season that could finish us
Rodney because as good as he is,his what 29 and might cost us another kid to the roosters

really do not understand people not rating Robbo, sure he isn't the best around, but he's solid, consistant and a great finisher. i know we're a bit spoiled for choice in the backs now when everyone is fit, but id happily see the experienced staples there as first choice and know we have these fantastic youngsters in the wings if/when injuries come. it's a tough game and these kids are still young with many years ahead of them, happy to see them eased in rather than rushed in. youth is a wonderful thing, but so is experience.

T-rex wasn't bad off the bench, still looked lost and confused a few times, seemed to get in the way a few plays in a row, rather than being in a position to receive the ball and hit it up, he was loitering around dummy half, wasted / lost / out of play. don't expect miracles first go, but geez it'd be great when/if he inherits the ticker of big joe and gets used to where he needs to be and when. he needs to really step it up against the warriors pack.

Supernintendo

This isnt about not rating him,loving him or wanting to put him into the immortals,he would be there if i had my way we'd have every grand finalist immortalised in gold out the front of the leagues,Robbos would be 12 feet tall for a triple and giving a living legend a fitting final try for our club,alot of the others would be actual size (May vary,double height for everyone legendary)

Its about keeping an eye on the future and making sure the past doesnt block progress,because as the aussie cricket team learnt,greats retire

Unfortunatly,unlike the aussie cricket team we have to deal with a salary cap and 15 other clubs who would love to buy our youngsters who show a hint of brilliants

We have to face facts,Robbo has been slowing over the past few years and we have some absolute bullets waiting in the wings (so to speak)

They have to make names for themselves,would you prefer they did it with us or against us?

how about the club work on behind the scenes things for these kids (which im sure they are), they won't leave if they don't want to leave. if the club has the right culture, brings these kids up right, builds them, instills some loyalty these kids will want to be sea eagles for life. wouldn't you rather that kind of attitude in an up and coming player? Filters out the cash grabbing unloyal types who more often than not turn out to be duds in a few years because their heads have exploded from being pushed in too quickly. Make these kids wanna be the next beaver, or play a million games straight like robbo, show them it takes time, they have to work for it and they can achieve it. that's the attitude i'd rather, someone who may turn down a few extra grand a year to play for the team they love, with the blokes they grew up with. stitch these guys up on longer term deals, with incentive to build on that with performances, look how young some are, you wanna throw them in the deep end, they may have an amazing season, up goes their price by a tonne, then then have 2nd / 3rd year syndrome and burn out and you are left with an overpriced player. if they want to go for the money, they dont want to be part of the club, then thats their choice, i know some have no choice, but thats something every team faces. im sure the coaching staff and recruitment folks know what they are doing. sure we have these young guns now.. what do we have below them? what happens if we send robbo to england, and the next game oldfield breaks his leg, hoppa does a hammy, then what have we got?
hows the saying go, if you build it, they will come.
i believe having these top level experienced folks give these kids something to aspire to / work towards, which in turn makes them a better person / player than throwing them in the deep end just to keep them away from another club.

Robbo played really well last night. He made his tackles, ran the ball up and caught the high ball. Why should he move on? We can keep everyone if there's rotation. I'd move Kite, Rodney and maybe Rose onto ESL. Start blooding Lussick and Cunningham now. There will be opportunities for all given suspensions and injuries. I noticed Super Stevie went down a couple of times last night.

tony williams played second row for parramatta 16,18,20 and then toyota cup, it is not an alien position to him. What he lacks is desire to work hard for the team wants to rely on size to get him thru.Last night he made some good yards using his strength but he has no footwork and certainly is lazy in defense especially from marker. Watching last night he adds to the bench another prop like runner not a secondrower out on the edge

I like his power,Confidence will give him more heart

I think he played prop last night,i know he replaced king or kite
but maybe joe moved up the middle and he went to the fringes

From T Rex that was a solid game for a 1st timer in FG in the pack
Kite really pissed me off though,surrenders ball playing and ****

I think Later Later will be saying Seu Seu to first grade for a while while and shaking hands shaking hands with NSW Cup coach Willo Willo...

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Still poor in defence but jeez he looked better running hard and straight at the line. If he can just get his timing a little better and start his run a little deeper, he will hit the line at full speed and throwing his legs around will get him through

Would have to agree with most. Trex off the bench against some tired players should have some great impact if he continues to run hard and straight.

dowdz said:
Would have to agree with most. Trex off the bench against some tired players should have some great impact if he continues to run hard and straight.

What a load of bollocks - T-REX can start for any club in the comp.
He's first grade material.

All the knockers haven't looked at meters gained of tries scored.
Have a look & squirm you fools. Or are you too lazy & want me to post it for you.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6