Trent: I helped build Manly's revival

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
giphy.gif

Yeah nah sniff sniff
I'm a legend coach in my own mind
Yeah nah sniff sniff
I'd watch my time as coach on video but I don't know how to use it
Yeah nah sniff sniff
I'll just sit here on my chair and wait for all the offers
Yeah nah they call sniff sniff

He’s obviously been on here reading old @Woodsie’s posts about recruitment and the like (Just kidding.) But fair dinkum, he’s really embarrassing himself now.

There’s not much to be said which hasn’t been posted already, however, this kind of attitude is a big part of the reason why the guy never won anything aside from SOO and Kangaroos series.

Soft!

Dessie on the other hand.

Simple question Trent, were you the favourite for coach of the year in 2018 ?
Didn’t think so.... Imposter

Maybe Rothfield has added a little spice to what actually transpired in his interview with Barrett. Not sure how to take the article coz we all know what a fu@kwit Rothfield is & his obvious dislike on Manly! Barret may have said a few things that have been taken out of context by this loser journalist.....but then again maybe not lol. Let's just be happy Barrett is no longer coach & get behind our "happy' team! I'm not a Barrett admirer but the guy did what he was capable of & unfortunately didn't succeed. Let him be & let's not get sucked into this crap coming from the media now. Let's not jinx our team & let's not allow ourselves to be intimidated by these fools that want to see us fail........just sayin'.

Sounds like Trent found Turbo whilst buying his lounge chairs that he bought to training from the local Aldi. Saw Turbos speed going down the isle for the discount bay and offered him a train and trial contract. Thank god for Trent!

Reading some of the comments on the DT site were just as good. " Trent couldn’t coach water to be wet".
May have also found our MIA @Ryan over there as well, punching on with someone from the Silvertails forum.

"""""""he looks back with enormous pride on the roster he assembled over three years at Brookvale, including several misfits who were unwanted elsewhere.

“I’d actually like to think I left them well-educated,” Barrett said""""""

Does News Limited allow Journalists to drink on the job ???

Let us put things in perspective .....

Trent rode that roster down to the ground and wooden spoon bound and he calls that an education to his players .

Trent quit the club with enormous pride after leaving it in its worst state in its proud history .

Trent also says NRL coaching gigs are hard to come by yet he resigned from an opportunity in a life time .

No one should drink on the job . Not even Journalists

View attachment 12071
Speaking of drinking journos I don't miss that drunk driver whatsoever

The world is a better place now

Memories are made of this ....

Lets Look at the pride shown by Trent in a typical press conference and the emotional state he has on Manlys captain DCE

That is the legacy he left just before he quit .

View attachment 12074

How much would DCE have despised having to front the post game press under Barrett? Eating stewed choko's at a granny visit springs to mind.

Yeah, i'm old.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8