Trent Hodkinson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
TokyoEagle said:
Ron E. Gibbs said:
He is playing well. Seems the new club suits him. But DCE suits us better than Hodkinson did, so it looks like we're all winners:)

Have to agree completely, Ron E.

Good luck to him.

He's surrounded by some pretty good players at the Hounds, and you would have to say better than the players he was around in 2010.

The 2011 year is a different one, we are better,and he would be better if he was still here but I agree both he and DCE will be the games leading halves in a few years and I can only wish them both well in that endeavour.

Hodko was never that great and will be a glorified tackling machine for years to come,cant fault him in defense but his offense and kicking game of a A Grade calibre

He had no answers but to be fair he had no forwards either. Eastwood was about the only one in their pack having a go

What annoys me is you all get on here and whinge and bleat how much of a **** player is Hodkinson and how you all hate him but you all keep on talking about him like you have a deep seated passion for him.

He was probably the best in a beaten team. The donkeys are top of the table and playing at home in the wet. I don't think many would come away with a win this season.

Jatz Crackers said:
Why dont we have a long deep & meaningful discussion about Cuthbo while we are at it.

Wrong thread dude - you should be posting in the wasted talents thread.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Is there a more average call on this forum than "Dogkinson"

Yeah I mean how dare he change clubs. That's why we never buy anyone from another club... oh wait!

Kiwi Eagle said:

When you work with 8 Bulldogs supporters giving you **** about being a Manly supporter and calling one of our great players a Rapist, calling one player Dogkinson is really nothing to whinge about. ;)

torana355 said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

When you work with 8 Bulldogs supporters giving you s**t about being a Manly supporter and calling one of our great players a Rapist, calling one player Dogkinson is really nothing to whinge about. ;)

Gee...when it comes to off field dramas, in particular the sort u mentioned, I'm astonished the Dogs & their fans have any right to throw stones!

You can bet the same crap will be trotted out if hoppa leaves us next year...

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6