Trent Barrett

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

tookey

First Grader
Scott Penn should sue Barrett for taking up the dragons assistant coaching role this week before his Manly contract expired

The dragons had the same game plan today that we had for the last 3 years Play well for the first 20 minutes then play like you have no idea for the next 60

Scott Penn should sue Barrett for taking up the dragons assistant coaching role this week before his Manly contract expired

The dragons had the same game plan today that we had for the last 3 years Play well for the first 20 minutes then play like you have no idea for the next 60
Has he actually joined the Flagons? Or are you jumping the gun? I can’t see anything online confirming he has joined them.

Has he actually joined the Flagons? Or are you jumping the gun? I can’t see anything online confirming he has joined them.
I think you will find he was the one whom inspired their last 60 min of play.

Also there was some garden furniture lurking around the visitors coaching box. We cannot confirm it was Trents but the performance of the dragons today along with the furniture points very strongly at Barrett’s traits.

Also there was some garden furniture lurking around the visitors coaching box. We cannot confirm it was Trents but the performance of the dragons today along with the furniture points very strongly at Barrett’s traits.
I think you’ll find that the Dragons don’t have a sprint coach either.

Were they deck chairs?

I imagine their owner Bruce Gordon and his son won’t be too impressed regarding their position on the ladder.

Last edited:
Were they deck chairs?

I imagine their owner Bruce Gordon and his son won’t be too impressed regarding their position on the ladder.

Ol' Bruce is probably only vaguely aware he owns a half share. It wouldnt rank too highly on his give-a-fuk-o-meter. Legend that he is.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4