Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Trent Barrett

tookey

2019 Tipping Competitor
Scott Penn should sue Barrett for taking up the dragons assistant coaching role this week before his Manly contract expired

The dragons had the same game plan today that we had for the last 3 years Play well for the first 20 minutes then play like you have no idea for the next 60

Terry Zarsoff

Scott Penn should sue Barrett for taking up the dragons assistant coaching role this week before his Manly contract expired

The dragons had the same game plan today that we had for the last 3 years Play well for the first 20 minutes then play like you have no idea for the next 60
Has he actually joined the Flagons? Or are you jumping the gun? I can’t see anything online confirming he has joined them.

Lyonstomenzies

Premium Member
Has he actually joined the Flagons? Or are you jumping the gun? I can’t see anything online confirming he has joined them.
I think you will find he was the one whom inspired their last 60 min of play.

Also there was some garden furniture lurking around the visitors coaching box. We cannot confirm it was Trents but the performance of the dragons today along with the furniture points very strongly at Barrett’s traits.

Kevinward777

Also there was some garden furniture lurking around the visitors coaching box. We cannot confirm it was Trents but the performance of the dragons today along with the furniture points very strongly at Barrett’s traits.
I think you’ll find that the Dragons don’t have a sprint coach either.

Batty

Pretty sure Baz isn't the Assistant Coach.

His title is actually Head of Recreational Activities. At least the players can have a few tonight with the Head of Recreational Activities and forget all about the loss...

Terry Zarsoff

Were they deck chairs?

I imagine their owner Bruce Gordon and his son won’t be too impressed regarding their position on the ladder.

Last edited:

ricardo

Were they deck chairs?

I imagine their owner Bruce Gordon and his son won’t be too impressed regarding their position on the ladder.
Ol' Bruce is probably only vaguely aware he owns a half share. It wouldnt rank too highly on his give-a-fuk-o-meter. Legend that he is.

tookey

2019 Tipping Competitor
It will be announced as soon as his contract with manly expires

Latest posts

Top Bottom