Trent Barrett

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We must remember that many of the hated outsiders have become Manly Heroes .
Max Whitehead was our first captain and he came from North Sydney 1947
Wally O'Connell was our captain coach and he came from the Roosters 1951
Barry O'Connell Wallys younger Rooster brother also captained Manly 1960
Ken Irvine one of North Sydney greatest of all time became ours in 1971
Noel Clean the roosters champion became a Manly legend 1983
Ian Roberts from Souths 1990
Ben Kennedy from Newcastle 2005
Jamie Lyon our current Captain 2007 ...... Just to name a few
Once an outsider joins us they become one of us :)
Invalid

All played for us

Barrett hated us

Graham Lowe, Peter Sharp (lest we try to forget) and soon Trent Barrett are the only coaches we've had in the past 40 or 50 years who never played for the club.

Valid
They all played against us and hated us also but once they joined us they were baptised with the Maroon and White Manly Spirit and were born again
#BornAgainSilvertails beats the hypocrisy of #StrongerTogerther(WithTheSelectFew)

Lol

Awesome retort.

I'm not the one carrying on like a 3 year old who has his toys taken away.
I'm not

I'm just not going to gobble down the same crap you sheeple gobble up

He hadn't even watched a game

DCE hasn't been a one side player this year or the one before

In 2011 he did but throughout 2012 he started straying and in 2013 he roamed, same with 2014

Good work Coach, if you lose even a trial game you get fired

I'm not

In 2011 he did but throughout 2012 he started straying and in 2013 he roamed, same with 2014

Na, he wont get fired... He is Bozo's chosen one... it will take a full season of he has full support of the board before they punt him... Bozo will go first.. I hope...

I'm not

He roamed when Keiran wasn't playing, but certainly not on a regular basis outside of that.

Besides, aren't clowns supposed to be happy and cheerful? Did Barret cut your grass or something?

He is one of us now, embrace it and help him pop his Manly cherry!

He roamed when Keiran wasn't playing, but certainly not on a regular basis outside of that.

Besides, aren't clowns supposed to be happy and cheerful? Did Barret cut your grass or something?

He is one of us now, embrace it and help him pop his Manly cherry!
I have a cousin who was 6 at the time,was very sick and things were pointing to leukemia, massive merge fan thankfully not as sick as was suspected

I was at the ground for us playing them, told my little cousin that I'd get him an autograph on his jersey, prized Christmas present

He loved Barrett so while he was signing post game i approached with my little cousins jersey, he told me to go **** myself

I had to take it back with Matt Cooper instead of his favorite, never had the heart to tell him his favorite player is a total c bomb

I will never forgive that,instead of giving a brave kid a needed boost he was a small man who decided it was better to be a douche to an opposition fan

It might sound weak but on the way home i even teared up after failing that, i was always with that kid trying to will him through that time

He's still a merge fan but nobody's perfect

We must remember that many of the hated outsiders have become Manly Heroes .
Max Whitehead was our first captain and he came from North Sydney 1947
Wally O'Connell was our captain coach and he came from the Roosters 1951
Barry O'Connell Wallys younger Rooster brother also captained Manly 1960
Ken Irvine one of North Sydney greatest of all time became ours in 1971
Noel Cleal the roosters champion became a Manly legend 1983
Ian Roberts from Souths 1990
Ben Kennedy from Newcastle 2005
Jamie Lyon our current Captain 2007 ...... Just to name a few
Once an outsider joins us they become one of us :)
I think Whitehead was a Manly junior Bozo. Like most, if not all the Norths players who joined Manly for the start of the 1947 season.

I'm not

I'm not "gobbling" anything up. I'm just moving on.

Life's too short. But feel free to give yourself an ulcer mate.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
I have a cousin who was 6 at the time,was very sick and things were pointing to leukemia, massive merge fan thankfully not as sick as was suspected

I was at the ground for us playing them, told my little cousin that I'd get him an autograph on his jersey, prized Christmas present

He loved Barrett so while he was signing post game i approached with my little cousins jersey, he told me to go **** myself

I had to take it back with Matt Cooper instead of his favorite, never had the heart to tell him his favorite player is a total c bomb

I will never forgive that,instead of giving a brave kid a needed boost he was a small man who decided it was better to be a douche to an opposition fan

It might sound weak but on the way home i even teared up after failing that, i was always with that kid trying to will him through that time

He's still a merge fan but nobody's perfect
Sorry to hear that mate - that is disappointing. I guess we all say and do things that are stupid and not necessarily a reflection of who we are - hopefully that is the case here; although, I can see how that would be upsetting.

Invalid

All played for us

Barrett hated us

Dose it really matter if he played for us or not? This is a business that success is measured by results. Said to be the best up and coming coach in the game. If we win games next year appointing him is the right decision.

Lets just see what happens first before we judge.

I am not actually sure if we will all be happy if he succeeds or happier if he doesn't.

Seems like everyone locked and loaded "I told you so" as the new "Karma " quote

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8