Trel to Bunnies

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You know, the really sad part about this whole Mitchell saga is that its shown just how different some clubs have it compared to others.

The Tigpies reportedly offered Mitchell either $1m or $1.1m (whichever story you read). And although they were said to be the ones who withdrew the offer, what it tells me is that there are some clubs, Wests being one, St Merge, Titans and Warriors being others, who are basically having to offer overs to try and attract any name players unless they are like Benji Marshall who used to play there and actually want to return. And more often than not they are still being knocked back.

Then there are other clubs like the Chooks and Vermin who seemingly can build test quality squads (let alone just the first grade side) and apparently still have cap space.

Right now the NRL is looking like Major League Baseball. The richer, more influential clubs are at the top trading the better players amongst themselves, the rest are like the family dog waiting by the table for the scraps.

That was an orchestrated media circus an embarrassing lovefest ... talk about blow smoke up somebodies nether region .... how Dancing Benny keeps a straight face is commendable ....... and Shane Richardson who has seen it all dragged out to spruck like a gushing bridesmaid ..... what a PR spin lot of bulldust .....

Betweenthe Aboriginal elder greeting ceremony, the father saying he has returned to his spiritual home, it was never about the money, the most significant signing since Jesus quit the Jews for the Catholics, to play along side his great mate Roberts ... and how wonderful it will be to have the drink driving, car speeding, wife cheating motor boat owning mentally fragile GI to mentor him ......

What could possibly go wrong ....

Whilst on the Trel Bunnies .....

Here are some interesting facts

Just checked the Trel Bunnies web site and there are currently 27,000 South Sydney fans who have committed as members of their club . That is nearly 3 times more club members than ours

In the last 50 years the South Sydney club has given their fans 5 wooden spoons and one premiership

The most successful club in the modern era the Manly Sea eagles have given us Manly supporters 8 premierships and that is 7 premierships more than Trels Bunnies and let us not talk about wooden spoons as the Manly Sea eagles have never stooped that low to disgrace their Manly Jumper or put their fans through embarrassment !

Manly fans..... we owe our great club big time

Where is our pride ? Where is our passion ?

No excuses !!!

There is a club membership pack available to suit every ones budget

Our club membership team is waiting for your call 02 99703000.

Lets do it !!!

gosiewskij-scores-a-try--celeb-1gp_5289.jpg

Last edited:
Whilst on the Trel Bunnies .....

Here are some interesting facts

Just checked the Trel Bunnies web site and there are currently 27,000 South Sydney fans who have committed as members of their club . That is nearly 3 times more club members than ours

In the last 50 years the South Sydney club has given their fans 5 wooden spoons and one premiership

The most successful club in the modern era the Manly Sea eagles have given us Manly supporters 8 premierships and that is 7 premierships more than Trels Bunnies and let us not talk about wooden spoons as the Manly Sea eagles have never stooped that low to disgrace their Manly Jumper or put their fans through embarrassment !

Manly fans..... we owe our great club big time

Where is our pride ? Where is our passion ?

No excuses !!!

There is a club membership pack available to suit every ones budget

Our club membership team is waiting for your call 02 9939 6722

Lets do it !!!

View attachment 13431
Hey Bozo, that number is for the Leagues Club. Try 99703000.

4 pages of posts on a "who gives a rats" player and club. Hmmmm

Our time would be better discussing whether global warming is real, or not?

Other than Thommo, Fainu and the club giving the Kumuls hooker a look-see its really been relatively quiet on the Manly front this off-season. We seem to be ... shall we say flying under the radar.

I agree with @winnyason here, their pack isn't all star quality. Even Arrow, while pretty good, isn't a world beater. In fact, and yes, I'm bias, but team for team, I think we are at least a match in the backs, and far and away out do them in the forwards. Going off @sean john 's team:

1.Mitchell versus Trbojevic (I take Tom - at fullback)
2.Johnston versus Taufua (I take Johnston)
3.Roberts versus Parker (I take Parker tbh for many reasons)
4.Burns versus Suli (if his last few games are example - - Suli)
5.Gagai versus Garrick (I think this is an even match)
6.Walker verus Walker (I take Dylan)
7.Reynolds versus DCE (I take DCE)
8.Tatola versus AFB (AFB by miles)
9.Cook versus Levi (I take Cook here by miles)
10.Burgess versus Taupau (no contest - Taupau)
11.Lowe versus Thompson (Thompson)
12.Sua versus Sironen (fully fit, Sirro every day)
13.Arrow versus Jake (no contest - Jake)

14.Knight versus who knows (I'd take a utility over Liam)
15.Nicholls versus Paseka (I'd go an even split)
16.Amone versus Gosi (I take Jack, easily)
17.Murray versus Waddell (Murray has the biscuits)

12 out of 17 players we have them covered imo
2 out of 17 are close imo
3 positions, wing, hooker and a bench spot they have us covered.

We match up pretty well against them. I think people may under rate our roster (at their own peril). We are pretty stacked quality wise. I know Des loves under the radar stuff, but my expectations for this group are sky high.
I agree with most of your choices but for me jorge is better for his carries out of our own end. Johnson is a good finisher thats it. Garrick easily of gagai hes rubbish suli wiped the floor with him.
Rabbits best player is Murray the kids a gun so it will be interesting to see how Clint uses he and arrow. we are a much better team there spine is garbage bar cook. Latrell is too unfit for fb he will struggle and get found out in D. His attack will be a different story, that fend....

That was an orchestrated media circus an embarrassing lovefest ... talk about blow smoke up somebodies nether region .... how Dancing Benny keeps a straight face is commendable ....... and Shane Richardson who has seen it all dragged out to spruck like a gushing bridesmaid ..... what a PR spin lot of bulldust .....

Betweenthe Aboriginal elder greeting ceremony, the father saying he has returned to his spiritual home, it was never about the money, the most significant signing since Jesus quit the Jews for the Catholics, to play along side his great mate Roberts ... and how wonderful it will be to have the drink driving, car speeding, wife cheating motor boat owning mentally fragile GI to mentor him ......

What could possibly go wrong ....
Your ignorance is mind boggling... Stop embarrassing yourself

How the hell could doueie be worth $500k?

Don’t do it Doueihi. Play off the bench for half a mil son. According to the article you’ve got a Dessy special back-ended contract, and you’re on even more coin in 2021. Besides either Roberts or Trel (or both) will f*ck up in some regard this year, so you’ll probably be playing full time anyway.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6