Trel to Bunnies

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm only guessing but reckon there is some major cover up with Latrell. Rosters don't lose players like him for no reason. I reckon he was on his last chance at Roosters and he played up and now it's being covered up. If they keep it quiet they can move him on but if it comes out he would have been banned and they get no value for money. He has a new manager so if anything comes out the manager says I wasn't aware of anything and it was not on his watch. Only a hunch
Kid has the same script as GI

Already called his SOO dropping a 'racial issue' ;)
Rorters flicked Pearce for his high maintenance and Trel caused as many distractions :cool:

News just had him saying he always wanted to be a fullback.
Won two Premierships and can indulge himself now :nod:

1.Mitchell / Douehi
2.Johnston / Campbell
3.Roberts / Goodwin
4.Burns / Mitchell
5.Gagai / Allan
6.Walker
7.Reynolds

That's a pretty stacked backline. South's will be hard to beat this year. Forward pack not to shabby either

8.Tatola
9.Cook
10.Burgess
11.Lowe
12.Sua
13.Murray

14.Knight
15.Nicholls
16.Amone
17.Sironen

If they manage to add Arrow for 2020 lookout.
P.s Greenburg is a ****wit..

Trel only wanted the full back position because it was worth another 200 thou a year. He’s ended up signing for less than the Rooster’s offered. Do you think he’s going to put his body on the line? I’m betting he will get involved when he feels like it.

I'm only guessing but reckon there is some major cover up with Latrell. Rosters don't lose players like him for no reason. I reckon he was on his last chance at Roosters and he played up and now it's being covered up. If they keep it quiet they can move him on but if it comes out he would have been banned and they get no value for money. He has a new manager so if anything comes out the manager says I wasn't aware of anything and it was not on his watch. Only a hunch

Could be something there, Uncle Nick is a proud man so if Latreen jerked him around then Uncle Nick always wins.
- Pearce, dog video - goneski
- SKD, white powder outside a prominent nightclub- goneski
- and many others

We can say what we like about the Chooks, they are very good at getting what they want/need in terms of recruitment, whether it's a welcome mat or a there's the door mate.

- Pearce, dog video - goneski
Pearce's dog show was in January 2016. The chooks gave him a new 2 year deal in 2017.

edit (But you are right, they will cut players mercilessly when it suits them)

Last edited:
Trel only wanted the full back position because it was worth another 200 thou a year. He’s ended up signing for less than the Rooster’s offered. Do you think he’s going to put his body on the line? I’m betting he will get involved when he feels like it.
I’m betting Latrell walked away with a big brown paper bag when he visited Russ Pot at Nana Glen.

And let’s not forget ALL the big trades of the 2019/20 off season have pretty much fallen between two teams.

You won’t be surprised to know it’s Toddy’s wet dream teams, Goosters & Vermin.

If anyone didn’t think this show was rigged you’d better think again.

Now Souffs are having us believe that because Mitchell signed for LESS with them that it wasn't about the money.
What farking BS, Mitchell embarked on the George Costanza path of contract negotiation where he negotiated for LESS, the Roosters offer was for around $800,000, this was rejected by his advisors, Tigers' offer of around $1 million was withdrawn as they were being jerked around by his management, so in Sydney the only club that had any salary cap room was Souffs, thanks to Greenberg not allowing the contracts of Inglis and Burgess to be included in their cap, however they were only prepared to pay him around $700,000 and he had not option other than to accept or go back to the Roosters and play park football.
Yep, his move to Souffs was never about the money

I agree with @winnyason here, their pack isn't all star quality. Even Arrow, while pretty good, isn't a world beater. In fact, and yes, I'm bias, but team for team, I think we are at least a match in the backs, and far and away out do them in the forwards. Going off @sean john 's team:

1.Mitchell versus Trbojevic (I take Tom - at fullback)
2.Johnston versus Taufua (I take Johnston)
3.Roberts versus Parker (I take Parker tbh for many reasons)
4.Burns versus Suli (if his last few games are example - - Suli)
5.Gagai versus Garrick (I think this is an even match)
6.Walker verus Walker (I take Dylan)
7.Reynolds versus DCE (I take DCE)
8.Tatola versus AFB (AFB by miles)
9.Cook versus Levi (I take Cook here by miles)
10.Burgess versus Taupau (no contest - Taupau)
11.Lowe versus Thompson (Thompson)
12.Sua versus Sironen (fully fit, Sirro every day)
13.Arrow versus Jake (no contest - Jake)

14.Knight versus who knows (I'd take a utility over Liam)
15.Nicholls versus Paseka (I'd go an even split)
16.Amone versus Gosi (I take Jack, easily)
17.Murray versus Waddell (Murray has the biscuits)

12 out of 17 players we have them covered imo
2 out of 17 are close imo
3 positions, wing, hooker and a bench spot they have us covered.

We match up pretty well against them. I think people may under rate our roster (at their own peril). We are pretty stacked quality wise. I know Des loves under the radar stuff, but my expectations for this group are sky high.

So no change from usual then?

Like I said, there was a reason why Robinson got Mitchell away from fullback and then they went hard after a proven fullback in Tedesco.

Same reason why Gould got Barrett the hell away from the Panthers U/20's after just one year and then out of Penrith altogether just six months later.

Not up to the particular job at hand.

I think (hope) Souffs will find that out if Bennett intends to play Mitchell at fullback.

Did anyone notice the bit in the press conference where Latrell said he went to Souths because he saw how they looked after Inglis and Sam...

I agree with @winnyason here, their pack isn't all star quality. Even Arrow, while pretty good, isn't a world beater. In fact, and yes, I'm bias, but team for team, I think we are at least a match in the backs, and far and away out do them in the forwards. Going off @sean john 's team:

We match up pretty well against them. I think people may under rate our roster (at their own peril). We are pretty stacked quality wise. I know Des loves under the radar stuff, but my expectations for this group are sky high.
It's good to have your positivity back, Ryan.

Speaking to the Sydney Morning Herald, Titans head of football Mal Meninga said a big name forward would need to be part of a compensation package to trigger Arrow's release, with Test stars Cameron Murray and Tom Burgess named in the report.

"We consider Jai pretty important, probably our best player at the club," Meninga said. "We are very happy with Jai staying around."

Meninga's comments followed confirmation from Rabbitohs football boss Shane Richardson that even with Latrell Mitchell signed for 2020 the club were still hoping to add Arrow before the season starts.

However, the Rabbitohs are highly unlikely to entertain the idea of offering another one of their key forwards to the Titans to make that happen.

Nice to have you back mate!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4