Trbojevic brothers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
With success behind him Jake could be the first immortal forward of the modern era.
With due respect maybe he loves the club he grew up supporting and playing for us means more to him than a premiership? Not every great player wins a premiership and not every premiership winner is a great player.
Take Beaver for example I think no more or less of him as a footballer because he won premierships for us a great is a great.

The Penn's clearly have a plan for Manly and are in it for the long haul.
That plan does not involve winning a premiership.
Boys, if you listen to any good advice it would be to leave Manly for a top 4 club and win a premiership. It's every players goal to win one and it's every champion players biggest regret in life when they don't.
Not one decent Manly fan would stand in your way.
Don't waste your potential.
Once you have won, come back and try your best to help us out.
You don't want to end up like this fat joke.
Was a champion player and look at him now
View attachment 9508
Give yourself an upper cut...Manly wins premierships every decade we already have one won this decade and am confident we will have at least another during the Turbo's careers at Manly.

Just a few weeks ago in the players poll one of the questions asked was if you could play for any other club other then your current club Manly came in ranked number #4

That is an outstanding result considering the season from hell we have had...There is something about Manly that differentiates us from most clubs.

The Manly team i follow are winners and we will be winners again sooner then you think.

Holy f*&king Sh!t ... Have been reading ST for 4 years and with the exception of an apology for a fat finger mistake have never posted ... But this has drawn a response ... I CANNOT believe I am reading this ... Any of it
I don't know if this is the worst, don't forget there's the 'DCE is the worst halfback in the NRL' thread

Boys, if you listen to any good advice it would be to leave Manly for a top 4 club and win a premiership. It's every players goal to win one and it's every champion players biggest regret in life when they don't.
View attachment 9508

Seriously just seriously..........has to be a gee up......seriously.............now I know mad Monday has gone on one day to long....

View attachment 9508
Seriously feathered friend
This is mad Monday stuff

View attachment 9508

Think most would rather have a drink with Hindy then your miserable head

With due respect maybe he loves the club he grew up supporting and playing for us means more to him than a premiership? Not every great player wins a premiership and not every premiership winner is a great player.
Take Beaver for example I think no more or less of him as a footballer because he won premierships for us a great is a great.

As an fyi, I read a while back the boys actually "grew up" supporting Newcastle.

Last edited:
View attachment 9508
The Trbojevic brothers are not fairweather players.

View attachment 9508

Not sure what your point is. He won a comp when he was with the Roosters. That’s an ordinary shot of his Mrs though...

I'm confused... he grew up supporting Newie so what exactly is his incentive to play for us?

I think the Roosters are getting rid of Ryan Matterson to free up cap space. They will then have the funds available to sign Jake and Tom.
Vunackefe is getting put out with the garbage and they happen to have room for dce

View attachment 9508
Thanks Andrew. Or is that Nicky P or Phil the Gargoyle?

Seriously, the notion that they should leave because the outfit is currently on the skids is ill-considered. We have discussed this previously.

Luckily Steve Menzies didn’t follow similar advice.

Or ask Fred Jones if it was worth playing and waiting all those years for that first title. I know what his answer would be.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4