Trbojevic asked to be fined for sprint session

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The only thing that matters is Tommy getting through the game on Saturday, and then stringing the rest of the season together.

Win, lose or draw, the guy is great to watch play footy.
He’s so injury prone now that every time he gets involved I’m just hoping he doesn’t get injured. I would not be surprised at all if he injures himself again on Sat. I’m praying we can get a good run of games out of him

He’s so injury prone now that every time he gets involved I’m just hoping he doesn’t get injured. I would not be surprised at all if he injures himself again on Sat. I’m praying we can get a good run of games out of him

Unfortunately its kinda like the last few seasons of Snake's career. We kinda watched him with one eye closed and squinting through the other every time he got tackled just hoping he didn't come out limping.

Unfortunately its kinda like the last few seasons of Snake's career. We kinda watched him with one eye closed and squinting through the other every time he got tackled just hoping he didn't come out limping.
Yeah sadly he’s more of a Tissue than a Turbo these days.

But when he’s on fire he’s a match winner.

They keep saying Tedesco was like this ( I can’t remember as he was t a superstar then ) so I live in hope that we get years of service on repayment for the years of pain.

I too tore a hamstring in the bathroom so i feel for Tommy T.
My highy trained body injury was slightly different.
After hiding from the family on the s.h.i.tter for a good 45 min watching youtube videos the wife found me and in a panic i stood up to find an horrific case of dead legs. I tried to move but went down hard tearing both hammys in the process.

It can happen is all im saying.

Sure... YouTube videos...

They keep saying Tedesco was like this ( I can’t remember as he was t a superstar then ) so I live in hope that we get years of service on repayment for the years of pain.
I had a mate who was a Tigers' fan so I watched a lot of Tedesco when he was coming through. It was obvious he was going to be a star if he could stay healthy, but he kept going down with injury after injury. Every time he was tackled, you'd wince and wait for the medical report. Same sort of angst watching Tommy now.

I get why Tedesco is always given as an example when it comes to Tom and the odds of him "coming good". But it's important to remember that Teddy is an exception rather than a rule. A lot of players prone to injury stay prone to injury throughout their careers. We just have to cross our fingers and hope Tommy isn't one of them.

I had a mate who was a Tigers' fan so I watched a lot of Tedesco when he was coming through. It was obvious he was going to be a star if he could stay healthy, but he kept going down with injury after injury. Every time he was tackled, you'd wince and wait for the medical report. Same sort of angst watching Tommy now.

I get why Tedesco is always given as an example when it comes to Tom and the odds of him "coming good". But it's important to remember that Teddy is an exception rather than a rule. A lot of players prone to injury stay prone to injury throughout their careers. We just have to cross our fingers and hope Tommy isn't one of them.
I keep remembering Johnny Gibbs , what a player , but injured so often and I think retired quite early.

Different days , different medical treatments , different playing conditions I know but that’s what worries me!!

I agree with Ryan.

Come out and say “ sorry fans I ****ed up”.

If you believe he did his Hammy stepping out of the shower you must also believe in Santa Claus.

The club covered it up, it was “ spin”.

Guaranteed ( in my opinion).
If anyone was to slip it would be jake

I keep remembering Johnny Gibbs , what a player , but injured so often and I think retired quite early.

Different days , different medical treatments , different playing conditions I know but that’s what worries me!!
Gibbs
Teddy
Turbo
Might of been different days, different medical treatment, different playing conditions etc,
the biggest difference there is body types, Teddy has the most robust build and playing core, poor old Gibbs’y was 8 stone ringing wet and played in an era where if they could get him they would, Tommy’s Lurching chassis just looks suss and he has showed more courage than respect for it in the past (not related to his strings) but putting his body on the line and playing the way he does.
Hope his return sees his body hold up and his game progress to a new level, his the back bone of this club for the next 6 years. I wish him well and hope he stays healthy.

Gibbs
Teddy
Turbo
Might of been different days, different medical treatment, different playing conditions etc,
the biggest difference there is body types, Teddy has the most robust build and playing core, poor old Gibbs’y was 8 stone ringing wet and played in an era where if they could get him they would, Tommy’s Lurching chassis just looks suss and he has showed more courage than respect for it in the past (not related to his strings) but putting his body on the line and playing the way he does.
Hope his return sees his body hold up and his game progress to a new level, his the back bone of this club for the next 6 years. I wish him well and hope he stays healthy.
I’d really like to start calling him Turbo again and not Tissue ( which pisses a few off on here ).

And by the way that’s nothing to do with his personality I’m sure he’s a great young man.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2