Trbojevic asked to be fined for sprint session

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He didn't ask to be fined for having an accident at home.

"He knew he did the wrong thing that night on the Corso,

Regardless, he wanted to make up for being out on the drink. In what may be a first in rugby league, he asked the club to fine him."

Imo he knew the Corso sprint, brought on by being out on the drink, was not a good look. Regardless of whether or not it caused his hamstring injury, he asked the club to fine him. The incident damaged Turbo's "brand".
Don't blame the drink, his running style was good enough to show he was able to run reasonably straight.

I have no problem with him sprinting with locals even if he is injury prone, but from his perspective not the smartest thing to do.

Best he tears a hammy that way and doesn't take up an interchange i say.

Good thing he didn't tear it in the opening moments of the game against the Chooks leaving us a man down. Without Tom who knows what sort of score they could have put on us that day.

Oh wait.....

I know the slipping in the bathroom story sounds far fetched but how do you ascertain that it is a FACT that ‘the club lied to members, fans etc’?????????????????
Exactly.

Only one person really knows if the bathroom floor was to blame and thats Tom.
How the hell will a Journalist know? This place should be first to question fact from a Jurno given the silvertails love for the species. Talked to someone who knows someone that was told by Jake via snapchat........

He didnt look to pull up during the race and if he had have actually done it there and then everyone on the corso would have had a picture of it.

Sure the race may have contributed to the hammy going or being gone when he woke up at home the next morning but we will never know.

Its been pretty clear every other time when it went.

Looks like i will be one of the few that will applaud the kid for being a decent bloke. 20k is still 20k so well done to him if its indeed true. Althou its written by a sports jurno so could be completly made up......

Its a sad point in our clubs history when we turn on our favorite local sons for being injured. **** happens.

He isn’t on 1.2million.

1.1 million?
What's an extra $100K in the scheme of things. But to be fair if we include the extra $100k we paid over tote odds for his brother just to get the deal done you might as well call it $1.2M.

Based on what he has actually done so far Tom is at best an $800k player at the moment.
Potentially he will be worth more but for sure he hasn't earned the incredibly stupid over the odds valuation Manly put on him.

I know it blasphemy to say anything against Tom on here, I will go to confession tomorrow.

Exactly.

Only one person really knows if the bathroom floor was to blame and thats Tom.
How the hell will a Journalist know? This place should be first to question fact from a Jurno given the silvertails love for the species. Talked to someone who knows someone that was told by Jake via snapchat........

He didnt look to pull up during the race and if he had have actually done it there and then everyone on the corso would have had a picture of it.

Sure the race may have contributed to the hammy going or being gone when he woke up at home the next morning but we will never know.

Its been pretty clear every other time when it went.

Looks like i will be one of the few that will applaud the kid for being a decent bloke. 20k is still 20k so well done to him if its indeed true. Althou its written by a sports jurno so could be completly made up......

Its a sad point in our clubs history when we turn on our favorite local sons for being injured. **** happens.

Couldn't agree more.

There are literally 1000's of documented cases of people tearing their hamstrings getting out of the shower.

Couldn't agree more.

There are literally 1000's of documented cases of people tearing their hamstrings getting out of the shower.
I too tore a hamstring in the bathroom so i feel for Tommy T.
My highy trained body injury was slightly different.
After hiding from the family on the s.h.i.tter for a good 45 min watching youtube videos the wife found me and in a panic i stood up to find an horrific case of dead legs. I tried to move but went down hard tearing both hammys in the process.

It can happen is all im saying.

1.1 million?
What's an extra $100K in the scheme of things. But to be fair if we include the extra $100k we paid over tote odds for his brother just to get the deal done you might as well call it $1.2M.

Based on what he has actually done so far Tom is at best an $800k player at the moment.
Potentially he will be worth more but for sure he hasn't earned the incredibly stupid over the odds valuation Manly put on him.

I know it blasphemy to say anything against Tom on here, I will go to confession tomorrow.
It’s a forum , it’s opinions , we are all different , shouldn’t be blasphemy to say anything !!

But you are right.

Ive had some PM’s telling me I should stop calling him Tommy Tissue.

I think the bathroom slip excuse is not believable as I don't think anyone has ever encountered someone who has injured their hammies this way. So the bullsh'it story has backfired.

If he told the press that he injured his hammy by trying to put the leg over it would make more sense and people wouldn't disapprove because the injury was sustained for a dignified cause. He may have even got a bonus payment for his efforts.

I think the bathroom slip excuse is not believable as I don't think anyone has ever encountered someone who has injured their hammies this way. So the bullsh'it story has backfired.

If he told the press that he injured his hammy by trying to put the leg over it would make more sense and people wouldn't disapprove because the injury was sustained for a dignified cause. He may have even got a bonus payment for his efforts.
If he simply had said “ sorry guys I ****ed up” we’d have all thought , “ he’s young and stupid but he’ll learn “.

I don’t think it was him , this is a club spin doctor !!

I too tore a hamstring in the bathroom so i feel for Tommy T.
My highy trained body injury was slightly different.
After hiding from the family on the s.h.i.tter for a good 45 min watching youtube videos the wife found me and in a panic i stood up to find an horrific case of dead legs. I tried to move but went down hard tearing both hammys in the process.

It can happen is all im saying.
That's a really ****e story

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4