Trbojevic asked to be fined for sprint session

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It shows remorse and that's something that might make him think twice about things going into the future. He is young and on a night out so stupid things happen...

Made a mistake, has owned it and i'm sure he would have gone with his own version but in todays age of 'spin it differently' has no choice but to tow the line.

Maybe they found another issue that may have not been noticed with his other hamstring that may have led to a change in running style etc time will tell but just glad to have him back in the side next week.

from the article:

He maintains the story of the bathroom mishap is true and that it wasn’t the first stride of the race that led to yet another hamstring problem.
Maybe not the first stride but maybe the 2nd or 3rd or 4th or 5th or 6th or 7th or 8th or 9th or 10th or 11th.....................................or last stride of the race.

Leaked feel good story after a win(or was this story released a long time ago) how convenient.

Stop digging a bigger hole and move on, nothing to apologize for if it happened in the shower or sprinting while on the drink.

Comes across as feeling too overly self important to the squad if you ask me.

Leaked feel good story after a win(or was this story released a long time ago) how convenient.

Stop digging a bigger hole and move on, nothing to apologize for if it happened in the shower or sprinting while on the drink.

Comes across as feeling too overly self important to the squad if you ask me.
Impossible to overstate his importance to the team.
But yeah a nothing story. Just play footy ffs

Why asked to be fined 20k for having an accident at home????
He didn't ask to be fined for having an accident at home.

"He knew he did the wrong thing that night on the Corso,

Regardless, he wanted to make up for being out on the drink. In what may be a first in rugby league, he asked the club to fine him."

Imo he knew the Corso sprint, brought on by being out on the drink, was not a good look. Regardless of whether or not it caused his hamstring injury, he asked the club to fine him. The incident damaged Turbo's "brand".

from the article:

He maintains the story of the bathroom mishap is true and that it wasn’t the first stride of the race that led to yet another hamstring problem.
Maybe not the first stride but maybe the 2nd or 3rd or 4th or 5th or 6th or 7th or 8th or 9th or 10th or 11th.....................................or last stride of the race.
My thoughts exactly, it wasn't the first stride, it was the next one or the one after that!

I could tell from his delivery the following day of the 'club' explanation for the injury by his body language, looking down at the ground as he spoke remorsefully and his poor delivery of the fabrication.

Everyone knows that it he injured himself in the shower it would have been a groin injury not a hammy

Know what? He's a young guy (natural), on the drink (natural), having a race against a bloke (natural), and unfortunately got injured (**** happens). There is literally nothing wrong with this.

If the club just said that, that happens!! People would / could live with it. Silly, but boys will be boys.

The fact that the club (and I'm sure the club told him what to say) lied to members, fans, the media and stakeholders is what really gets up my goat (and I've had an online chat with someone in the media about it).

In my opinion, as a member, knowing the club has outright lied to me, gets up my goat....so disappointing.

First two paragraphs spot on.

The next bit ,I think the clubs see it at -
You cant keep ALL the fans happy ALL the time.
Lets try and keep SOME of the fans happy SOME of the time.

We are here to support the club ,the club isn't here to support us.
And that's the way it should be.

Know what? He's a young guy (natural), on the drink (natural), having a race against a bloke (natural), and unfortunately got injured (**** happens). There is literally nothing wrong with this.

If the club just said that, that happens!! People would / could live with it. Silly, but boys will be boys.

The fact that the club (and I'm sure the club told him what to say) lied to members, fans, the media and stakeholders is what really gets up my goat (and I've had an online chat with someone in the media about it).

In my opinion, as a member, knowing the club has outright lied to me, gets up my goat....so disappointing.

I know the slipping in the bathroom story sounds far fetched but how do you ascertain that it is a FACT that ‘the club lied to members, fans etc’?????????????????

I actually don't mind that he was out drinking to celebrate Scorpio's birthday and I don't mind that he agreed to have a drag race with a civilian. I know this is a multi million dollar industry and players are supposed to consider themselves as company assets but they are also young men who are playing for a local team and representing the local area. They shouldn't be aloof from the supporters. It's the way the game used to be before big money got involved. (raps himself up in his cardigan and settles into his rocking chair where he peruses the black and white illustrations in a 1950's magazine).

Yep , that’s spin Doctors for you !!

I know the slipping in the bathroom story sounds far fetched but how do you ascertain that it is a FACT that ‘the club lied to members, fans etc’?????????????????
I agree with Ryan.

Come out and say “ sorry fans I ****ed up”.

If you believe he did his Hammy stepping out of the shower you must also believe in Santa Claus.

The club covered it up, it was “ spin”.

Guaranteed ( in my opinion).

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7