Travis Burns

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

chrisos

Reserve Grader
A couple of years back i was backing the resingning of travis but in saying that i wasn't too disappointed when he left,but now he is playing great football,un der rated mainly because of his light weight and i can't help to think what it would have been like to retain him,what would it be like now if he was playing 5/8 instead of bailey.i thought id throw in this point as food for thought.

Burns has nothing. He is a dogged defender and tries hard, but offers zilch in attack. He wouldn't be making any difference to us, and frankly I'd prefer Bailey.

He and Bailey offer the same thing. Good defenders, run the ball a bit (probably too often), not the best creaters but generally just there to offer support to Ox who is expected to run the show. Neither has a great kicking game, but Burnsy probably has the edge there.

I don't think one is far better than the other, although Bailey has found the try-line a few times this year.

If i was coach, and for any money in the world i wouldnt do it, (coach that is, to many Monday experts inlc me) i would swap Lyons and Bailey. I think Bailey could be a good centre, hes big enough and with a guy like Lyon in side him, well who knows.

Bailey is far more likely to find the line from 10m out.  And Burns is only made to look good by Thurston.

Anyone noticed how with some fonts Burns looks like Bums?

Matabele link said:
Bailey is far more likely to find the line from 10m out.  And Burns is only made to look good by Thurston.

Anyone noticed how with some fonts Burns looks like Bums?

I guess some of us just go looking for men's bums more than others tiger ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6