Training Day

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Suli seems to be enjoying himself... I think he is finally going to live up to his potential and have a break out year!!!.... If your happy and you love what you do you can only succeed
The fact his 2 best mates are in the top 30 can only help, I'm expecting a massive year from him.

So excited to see these guys after a full pre-season with Randall and Singe.
We will be a fit, mobile, power side.

So excited for 2019.

As the wise old man Jake the Muss used to say (I think 2018 was) too much weights, not enough speed work.
Last season was full of failure and frustration as there seemed to be no solution to our long and lasting slide down the ladder
We needed change and we got it . New coaching staff and fitness staff will take us to another level away from that pathetic spoon .
I have not been as excited about a new season since I was a teenager going out on my first date . She was older than me and I was so excited about what she would teach me . Des will also teach our boys a thing or two ;)
Great to see Manly boys at our club again .Great to feel Manly once more !!!
hasler--evans-11100218.jpg

Last edited:
Suli seems to be enjoying himself... I think he is finally going to live up to his potential and have a break out year!!!.... If your happy and you love what you do you can only succeed
Suli was not the same impact player he was when he was playing for the Tigers . The kid can play. He needs to focus on what he does best again . Donny Singe has proved to be an excellent trainer and motivator . Suli will benefit under our new coaching staff .

Young and very talented Hoppa ready to hop up to another level in the NRL .
Very exciting prospect indeed !!!
0i8a4926.jpg

So excited for 2019.

As the wise old man Jake the Muss used to say (I think 2018 was) too much weights, not enough speed work.

And yet our boys didn’t even look that big.
I’m so stoked to see the Don back!

Geez he’s got some solid traps for an 18 year old
Tonga DNA is amazing . I see the Tongans come to the Gym . They have arms as big as my thighs .
Tongans are naturally physically gifted with size !!!
Some of these Big coloured guys . I tell you I feel embarrassed to pee beside them . They make us white fellows looks so small

So excited for 2019.

I reckon that movie can out prior to 2018

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4