Training Day

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
One of the support staff that everybody said Barrett was a sook for wanting .... along with a Recruitment officer ...... never mind a Sports Phychologist and a sprint coach .......

And Dessie is just starting ....

PSS .... In the fair dinkum stakes I hope Des gets as many people on board as he wants to help win a premiership ..... it is just a shame Penn had to run the place into the ground before he was forced to do the right thing .....
Almost like they wanted Baz to quit @:rolleyes::wasntme:

One of the support staff that everybody said Barrett was a sook for wanting .... along with a Recruitment officer ...... never mind a Sports Phychologist and a sprint coach .......

PSS .... In the fair dinkum stakes I hope Des gets as many people on board as he wants to help win a premiership ..... it is just a shame Penn had to run the place into the ground before he was forced to do the right thing .....

Good point, actually - trying to be objective about this despite the excitement, where the hell HAS this been for the last couple of years??

3 things,
Gorman working behind the scenes getting in Penns ear.
The Honeymoon factor, any New coach, CEO even in the real world manager / supervisor etc are going to get most of everything they ask for in the first 3 months, the old saying strike while the iron is hot is never truer in those first months.
Des has the Aura Barrett never had, Des makes sure you listen and listen good, Barrett was out of his depth dealing with Penn and the management, I am not criticising him on that, he just does not have that aura about him where as everyone knows its Des 's way or the Hwy just like every other decent coach in NRL has with their clubs.

No way Woodsie's letting go of that bone.

giphy.gif

3 things,
Gorman working behind the scenes getting in Penns ear.
The Honeymoon factor, any New coach, CEO even in the real world manager / supervisor etc are going to get most of everything they ask for in the first 3 months, the old saying strike while the iron is hot is never truer in those first months.
Des has the Aura Barrett never had, Des makes sure you listen and listen good, Barrett was out of his depth dealing with Penn and the management, I am not criticising him on that, he just does not have that aura about him where as everyone knows its Des 's way or the Hwy just like every other decent coach in NRL has with their clubs.
Barrett had plenty of support.
Especially when he was foolishly appointed.
For a start he was gifted 4 internationals.
He had Willie Peters and seibold who both walked under his watch and bozo to do everything else.
I think by the time Bozo left they knew Trent was a dud and just left him to it.
Lyalls arrived now.
And the results are telling.

He had Willie Peters and seibold who both walked under his watch and bozo to do everything else.
I think by the time Bozo left they knew Trent was a dud and just left him to it.
Lyalls arrived now.

Exactly, again those first few months, Barrett would be feeling very lonely right about now watching everyone come out of the wood work. Its the way you go about things to get what your after and we know how he came across.
In any case its onward and upward now, it feels like nothing is in our way !!!!

Telegraph has already got tomorrow’s backpage ready to go.

Several big name Manly stars fail to turn up to Des first day of training.

Will mention these stars backed Barrett but fail to mention they are on test duty.

What a boring post for my 1000th

don't worry you'll get worse ... like most of us

Lyalls arrived now.

1) If those Internationals were Snake, Matai, Myles,and Lyon I think you could say they were a fair bit past their best ... that's if they got on the field at all .... not a strong point Harvie old mate ...

2) Seibold just quit on the Bunnies after 1 year .... hardly a bloke to put forward as a good and loyal staff member . and Willie Peters was sacked he didn't quit ..(probably sacked unfairly though)

3) At the time Bozo left Barrett had just taken a team tipped to come bottom 4 to the semi's .... and that done without Snake, Matai and Myles eating up over $1.6 of salary cap and nowhere in sight and Lyon a week to week proposition .... so no, I contest your view that at that time they thought he was a dud .....

4) Apart from all that .... you are correct Lyall has arrived

5) It's my bone and you can all kiss my butt ..... @:p

1) If those Internationals were Snake, Matai, Myles,and Lyon I think you could say they were a fair bit past their best ... that's if they got on the field at all .... not a strong point Harvie old mate ...

2) Seibold just quit on the Bunnies after 1 year .... hardly a bloke to put forward as a good and loyal staff member . and Willie Peters was sacked he didn't quit ..(probably sacked unfairly though)

3) At the time Bozo left Barrett had just taken a team tipped to come bottom 4 to the semi's .... and that done without Snake, Matai and Myles eating up over $1.6 of salary cap and nowhere in sight and Lyon a week to week proposition .... so no, I contest your view that at that time they thought he was a dud .....

4) Apart from all that .... you are correct Lyall has arrived

5) It's my bone and you can all kiss my butt ..... @:p
Woodsie, I am going to agree to disagree on that debate as I've said all I can say on the matter.
However
I am not going to kiss that butt of yours under any circumstances.
Keep your kilt over it and no braveheart impersonations thank you...

Telegraph has already got tomorrow’s backpage ready to go.

Several big name Manly stars fail to turn up to Des first day of training.

Will mention these stars backed Barrett but fail to mention they are on test duty.

What a boring post for my 1000th
Congratulations on your 1000th though.

I’m contemplating what I might type for my 25,000th coming up in about 80 or so, something profound or more Sky Fairy stuff to get the numb nuts fired up!!

Thinking thinking thinking!!

Congratulations on your 1000th though.

I’m contemplating what I might type for my 25,000th coming up in about 80 or so, something profound or more Sky Fairy stuff to get the numb nuts fired up!!

Thinking thinking thinking!!

I'm going to start a thread called ... "The Life of Mark (The AntiBaptist) " ..........

PSS ... In recognition of your outstanding contribution to the Silvertails community it would be appropriate for @Dan to induct you as the inaugural member into a posters Hall of Fame and award you the title of Keyboard Master ......

At Sylvania Southgate shopping centre today at around 2pm and I saw a very fit looking Jade Anderson with his pretty girl friend . Cool casual guy . I wished him all the best for a wing spot in the near future
Does he look big enough for first grade, up close?

I'm going to start a thread called ... "The Life of Mark (The AntiBaptist) " ..........

PSS ... In recognition of your outstanding contribution to the Silvertails community it would be appropriate for @Dan to induct you as the inaugural member into a posters Hall of Fame and award you the title of Keyboard Master ......
Perhaps keyboard Master de Bater...

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8