Traded.....mid game.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just thinking about this and players being traded mid game. I can think of a player manly should of traded at half time in round 1 2009 against the bulldogs. The one and only Chris bailey surely one of the worst players to ever don the maroon and white

Bit harsh on Bailey there Cam, he wasn't anything spectacular but he wasn't woeful (most of the time). He was just a player chucked into a situation where he was out of his depth - coaches fault, not the players.

In regards to the OP though, seems like it's a pretty low act by Montreal. Had they discussed it with the player before hand? If not, it's a bit rich to just up & shift the guy right in the middle of the season. It's not like Montreal is anywhere near Calgary so he's probably going to be living away from his family for the rest of the season.

Wolfpack said:
In regards to the OP though, seems like it's a pretty low act by Montreal. Had they discussed it with the player before hand? If not, it's a bit rich to just up & shift the guy right in the middle of the season. It's not like Montreal is anywhere near Calgary so he's probably going to be living away from his family for the rest of the season.

Nope, didn't tell him at all and he was in the middle of building a house in Montreal.

Also to 2830 Eagle (as per page 2):
Rene Borque is not related to Raymond Borque

2830 Eagle said:
Hey Ryan/global eagle
Is Rene Borque related to Raymond Borque ?

Nope. I love Ray though. Seriously, one of the best defensemen to have ever lived, and of coarse he lifted the cup for us :) A defensemen, who got almost a point-per-game...seriously, wicked.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6