Traded.....mid game.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
News of trading after the june 30th deadline....approaches to players....the media and fan outrage, the get rid of him now calls.... is all part and parcel of a rugby league fan but how about this....

Tonight in an ice hockey game, a player was traded mid game. Told to go back to the hotel whilst his team mates finished the game.

Now come on...me and Mr Jim Beam may have been getting acquainted all this afternoon, but that's a little harsh.

LINKASAURAS....

http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=384922

Reports indicate the Canadiens pulled Cammalleri out of Thursday's game against the Bruins in Boston and sent him back to the hotel to await further instructions.

Trending 3rd in twitter worldwide.

Don't care? refer to Jim Beam comment.

Save the whales!

Cammalleri is a top player. He's short for a Hockey player, but can certainly score a goal. He'll do well in Calgary - unfortunately - because they are in the same division as Colorado.

Calgary need a shake-up though - their roster is better than their position.

Borque's 6'2 or something, which will suit The Canadien's. Plus, he also productive.

Win, win all round I guess if you want to shake things up, and get out of a funk.

Ryan said:
Cammalleri is a top player. He's short for a Hockey player, but can certainly score a goal. He'll do well in Calgary - unfortunately - because they are in the same division as Colorado.

Calgary need a shake-up though - their roster is better than their position.

Borque's 6'2 or something, which will suit The Canadien's. Plus, he also productive.

Win, win all round I guess if you want to shake things up, and get out of a funk.

Agreed about the shake up - hope it doesn't work!

Cammalleri's been at the flames before in 08-09. Calgary's gm has often said they are in a re-building phase but with this trade they've gone for a retool of sorts.
They tried to get a centreman for iginla and although cam played centre before his time in the nhl , he hasn't played it since.
Plus Cam is oldish (29) and on 6 mill a year, though Bourque is 30. Flames now have 3 players taking up 20mill of their 64 mill cap. (64 mill cap, wouldn't that be nice).

Montreal seem happy with Cam gone with one of their newspapers carrying the headline: " One less loser" - lol

Though I can't say it's a win - win because I think the habs have gotten more from it all.

As always that's just my humble and prob incorrect opinion. Pasted below are some other facts.

Most importantly it's good to type about hockey and GO NUCKS!!!!!!

The deal:
The Flames acquired the 29-year-old forward from the Canadiens on Thursday night along with goaltender Karri Ramo and a fifth-round pick in the 2012 NHL Draft. In exchange, the Canadiens received forwards Rene Bourque and Patrick Holland, plus a second-rounder in the 2013 draft.

Cammalleri (9 G, 13 A, minus-6, 10 PIM, 6 PPP, 111 SOG) had only three goals in his last 17 games for the Montreal Canadiens.

Bourque, a 6-foot-2, 211-pound left wing, has 13 goals and 16 points in 38 games this season after getting 27 in each of the past two.

This is why we need an alternate sports forum......for obscure sports like bowling,nhl, baseball,basketball, motor racing

Speaking of bowling, anyone else catch the replay of that guy holding onto the ball and falling flat on his ass? It was play of the week

The Eagle said:
This is why we need an alternate sports forum......for obscure sports like bowling,nhl, baseball,basketball, motor racing

Speaking of bowling, anyone else catch the replay of that guy holding onto the ball and falling flat on his ass? It was play of the week
What about bog-snorkelling, cheese rolling and shin kicking, sports all worthy of greater media exposure.

The Eagle said:

Don't knock bowling Shane lol. I used to do a bit competitively myself.
There was a bloke on mwse CSP was his user name he is a Nsw rep and a regular member of the Australian team.

Cambo said:
The Eagle said:

Don't knock bowling Shane lol. I used to do a bit competitively myself.
There was a bloke on mwse CSP was his user name he is a Nsw rep and a regular member of the Australian team.

Ten pin or lawn? I don't mind mixing it with the older ladies and gents on the greens, mainly because the grog is so much cheaper than the pub :p

I'm not knocking it, ive bowled for nsw twice and was graded boys national masters champion once(thats the title,i was only bowling against vic and qld) ,i watched the guy fall over live,i was watching Belmonte (2 handed aussie in the pba)

Fame? More like infamy,i had a large handicap and improved extremely fast

Cambo would know this as sandbagging, but I was legitimately **** at the start of that year, my first year using reactive

The Eagle said:
I'm not knocking it, ive bowled for nsw twice and was graded boys national masters champion once(thats the title,i was only bowling against vic and qld) ,i watched the guy fall over live,i was watching Belmonte (2 handed aussie in the pba)

Belmo is a freak. For people on here who haven't heard of him he throws a bowling like a footy pass to create maximum revs. First Australian to win on pro tour and first Australian to win world cup. The only problem being he used to bowl with balls branded storm. I'd could never use equipment with such a **** name.

Shane I represented sth qld in devere in 2006

High game 299
High series 785

He still does,i bowl with brunswick lol

I bowled East Coast cup

High game 280
High series 750

I'm considering bowling rachuig this year and ECC

Tomorrow I'm practicing on a sports pattern....as a rough welcome to 2012

Belmo isn't a freak, he is a ****ing god lol

Seriously watch that **** on youtube, you'll lose your ****

2830 Eagle said:
Hey Ryan/global eagle
Is Rene Borque related to Raymond Borque ?

Sorry for the delay mate, it's been -40000000 degrees in igloo land and me and my computer's only just thawed out!

Nope, not related!

How did this turn into a bowling thread? sheesh lol

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6