TPA Article

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
M johns this morning believes we will be cleared . Also said we have been held back because of this on the signing front . He has us finishing 10th.

It’s almost laughable if they come down heavily on us and totally ignore what’s happening at the top of town, but that’s Greenslime for you.

Last edited:

conanu

Bencher
Imagine they tried to give us a $800,000 penalty because we rorted tpas for up to 400k over 2 years when Melbourne have had 788k over the whole time anyway and been in the gf twice and won it once, yet we should be punished. my god what a farce the NRL has become. I doubt even a non Manly fan would cop that.

conanu

Bencher
It’s almost laughable if they come down heavily on us and totally ignore what’s happening at the top of the town, but that’s Greenslime for you.
have you noticed how he sings the storm organisation and their players praises on twitter at every opportunity yet has never done it for any other club. He is an odd bastard the Greenturd. Probably posturing toward a Strom board position when he gets the axe from NRL one day, hopefully soon.

pjayz

הנשרים ישרור בעוד שנתיים מיום הנשרים
Revenue for all of mlb is ten billion dollars per year. US.
Tpa is not needed because the club plays the player whatever they want. But if the club wants to spend over the cap then they pay a tax.
They dont like tax so many scramble to get under it.
True but couldn’t they still make undisclosed payments so that it doesn’t count against the tax threshold (as the league won’t know about it) and hence no tax penalty?

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
have you noticed how he sings the storm organisation and their players praises on twitter at every opportunity yet has never done it for any other club. He is an odd bastard the Greenturd. Probably posturing toward a Strom board position when he gets the axe from NRL one day, hopefully soon.

Yes, I follow him just for the laughs, and I agree he’s constantly praising Scam and the Drizzle.

So much for being a fair CEO and representing 16 clubs!

By the way did you happen to see the tweet a day or two ago from Choppy Close??

Boy oh boy that’s sticking it them!!

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
True but couldn’t they still make undisclosed payments so that it doesn’t count against the tax threshold (as the league won’t know about it) and hence no tax penalty?
Could they? Yes. Do they? Not really. There are 80 free agents waiting to be signed before the season (nOt far off) because the owners dont like their askomg prices.
There is also arbitration where players can demand to get paid as much as similar players.

nightster

The older I get the better I was
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Yes, I follow him just for the laughs, and I agree he’s constantly praising Scam and the Drizzle.

So much for being a fair CEO and representing 16 clubs!

By the way did you happen to see the tweet a day or two ago from Choppy Close??

Boy oh boy that’s sticking it them!!

what did it say Mark?

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The NRL is no longer the game for the people, it is a falsehood for the fans, a mockery of the community and the grass roots, a lie, a ****in myth for the media and marketing moguls making false idols of overpaid participants and making excuses for those who cannot aim up.

Tweeted by Choppy Close yesterday!

Did you like that @nightster ??

The McCarrs Creek Eagle

DEFENCE MUST BE THE FIRST PRIORITY
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Wouldn’t happen, he’s anti establishment clearly!!

I met Choppy close on a train ( the north coast mail) coming down to Sydney from Queensland, I think it was about 1980...

He shouted me a few beers and told me he was coming down to Sydney to try out or have talks with Wests and Manly...

As I was almost 16 at the time and the beer went straight to my head, So I had the courage to say to him that 'If you want to play for a great club and be looked after then join Manly.... but only if your a good player we only want the best'.....

Yeah I was drunk ....... Two beers and I was drunk........ ahhhhh those were the days :drunk:

I couldn't believe it when I saw him actually playing for Manly!.....

Last edited:

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18