Toying with some forum structure changes and would value your thoughts.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't like banning people everyone has their own value for the community I just want to find a better balance really.

Ernie I LOVE that idea. Something like a button that you click if you see a prediction and it goes to a "prediction" list with the prediction and a link to the thread with a rating and comments and then a rating for after the prediction has past. Even maybe where the person puts in the date for when the prediction is due etc.

Top idea! Top

ERNIE FOR NO7 link said:
Hi Dan,
            What I reckon would be good if it was technically possible is to link posts that make a prediction to a bring up thread where the poster cab be applauded or bantered for his prediction. 

But I like Ryan & his YARTS. I want him to return.

I'd like to do an 'As it Happened' sort of thing.  Posters should check out the 'Guardian' newspaper web site, www.guardiannewspaper.com and go to sport to see what I mean. They do this with soccer games and it's terrific.  When overseas the NRL do not provide a service to fans to see the games of choice, so one is stuck reading posters angst, or otherwise on this site regarding the game, but not a running commentary of the action minute by minute.  I wonder if it's a possibility.   

Would this then create a "them and us" situation??

One of the concerns I have is that there were a LOT of very good people on the MWSE forum (despite what is said above).

As Dan will know I pushed joining ST very hard to my data base when the forum over there was closed and hundreds came over and joined...most of which are now gone....and you don't have to be a rocket scientist to work out why.

Sadly a lot of the most negative people from that forum came as well...many of which are still here...and when new people come on they tend to stay for only a short time after seeing some of the garbage that goes on.

As much as I love free speech, and people are entitled to have their opinions it does at times degenerate into a personal slanging match.

When I first came on here, I too was quite offended (by what I thought at the time was a personal attach on me)...now it's like water off a ducks back and I really don't give a flying fig about what you might say about me BUT it is a pity that we turn so many off.

After all it is supposed to be a FOOTBALL forum.

I have no drama's with the other forums and occasionally post there myself, but I'd really prefer the main football forum to not be the one where the public slanging goes on....but as someone else says "that's where they'll go as most people view those"

How you change that and make it better for all Dan I am buggered if I know.

I dont mind the rubbish content as much as some others do, so im not that fussed if we dont separate the forums into different sections.

Apathy is the one thing I dont want to see here.

Jatz Crackers link said:
I dont mind the rubbish content as much as some others do, so im not that fussed if we dont separate the forums into different sections.

I really don't care how you feel about apathy.

manlyborn link said:
[quote author=Jatz Crackers link=topic=186539.msg317700#msg317700 date=1298592286]

[/quote]

I was going to say something like that but I lost interest

--meh whilst I am at it, because coincidentally it came up on iTunes after i replied
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubgRsYJxHQk[/youtube]

Dan link said:
[quote author=manlyborn link=topic=186539.msg317723#msg317723 date=1298606639]
[quote author=Jatz Crackers link=topic=186539.msg317700#msg317700 date=1298592286]

[/quote]

I was going to say something like that but I lost interest

--meh whilst I am at it, because coincidentally it came up on iTunes after i replied
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubgRsYJxHQk[/youtube]

[/quote]

Tism has a few songs that are applicable to this site....

i really like the tune at the start of the song..  & im going to be honest  i have never heard of them before  . im just hoping they come out in last 2 or 3 yrs not ten or more :D..

Post  automatically merged: [time]1298619904[/time]

must be  underground music i never heard of them ..

google is your friend Jjai, have a listen to some.

and yes they have been around a while.

What are ya which Dan mentions above is a cracker.

Ima yon I'm a wanka I'm a yon I'm a wanka ha ha make your choice pal.

Hands down THE best live band I have ever seen total disregard for the audience, total anarchy and just brilliant they were awesome, loved these guys and Root! Is so close but without the theatrics.

I took a mate to a gig of theirs at the metro. His response was "I have seen bands like acdc, metallics and kiss, flames shooting over my head and **** like that these guys were better like rock opera or something"

If you never experienced a TISM gig my god have you missed out

Dan link said:

Hands down THE best live band I have ever seen total disregard for the audience, total anarchy and just brilliant they were awesome, loved these guys and Root! Is so close but without the theatrics.

I took a mate to a gig of theirs at the metro. His response was \"I have seen bands like acdc, metallics and kiss, flames shooting over my head and s**t like that these guys were better like rock opera or something\"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4vSEXvLsx0

Dan link said:

I took a mate to a gig of theirs at the metro. His response was \"I have seen bands like acdc, metallics and kiss, flames shooting over my head and s**t like that these guys were better like rock opera or something\"

Amen to that. Hands down one of the best bands ever live. Their ability to take the piss was second to none.

Root! Is humphrey's new band.

You can actually see what he looks like and still bloody funny.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6