Top of the Table Clash!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Its been a while since we were in one of these, and even though its only round 2, we should still all hold our heads high because of the improvement and effort being shown by our team.

Unfortunately much of the gloss of this will be lost on the Hoppa situation. It may work in our favour though as we might be underestimated by the others for longer yet!

There will be little talk about the football team bar one man over this next week.

After what happened with the ball boy you can expect this to be on the back page for the next month.

I hope your right CW and the other teams get caught in hype and forget to play

i wonder who will come in, i presume Hicks is still out ?

would it be as simple as creary or another PL winger come in for Crazy John ? Im guessing thjat Tezza is in doubt as well ? if thats the case will beaver play out wide, i know that will upset a few of you ( and me !) as we have a truck load of back rowers or are there any gun centres in PL ?

You know, everytime this site goes after hoppas mistakes it comes back to bit us in the arse. If we just leave it alone, the club will sort it out and our lives will be less stressful because we don't have to analise every decision made by the judiciary or club.

BTTT - Isn't it great to be number 2, even though so early, this season holds promise, I am now more confident than ever at a top 8 birth.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4