Top 5 Favourite Players ??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Did i leave?

Ah ok back to starting new threads with an over emphasis on grid lines, spacing, correct lines etc etc and making sure my comments are not misconstrued or twisted like what happened in the past.

Only hit me recently that my details were leaked several years ago, no idea why i didn't twig on it earlier.
You probably should- bit of a tool
I forgot you were an English teacher as well as your amazing rugby league summaries where you attempt to school ppl on here and just come off as a try hard.
What are these leaked details you refer to - give us all some more entertainment....

I forgot you were an English teacher as well as your amazing rugby league summaries where you attempt to school ppl on here and just come off as a try hard.
What are these leaked details you refer to - give us all some more entertainment....

Never stated i was an English teacher, and leaking details is not inferring i am someone special, that is you implying that.

As for being a tool, i don't copy and paste other peoples opinions and dress them up as my own----now that is a tool Maxta.

I have taken some free measures to counter the leaking as it only hit me recently when i thought about the past in more detail.(nothing to glorify or boast about but is the reason why i don't start threads or word things too harshly)

I have taken some free measures to counter the leaking as it only hit me recently when i thought about the past in more detail.(nothing to glorify or boast about but is the reason why i don't start threads or word things too harshly)
Yeh right
Keep it real so we can appreciate your input
When you try to be rude- disrespect and do this patronising stuff, do it somewhere else....no time for that sh**

Yeh right
Keep it real so we can appreciate your input
When you try to be rude- disrespect and do this patronising stuff, do it somewhere else....no time for that sh**

And how was my initial reply to you rude in any way but making light of my own dribble and taking the piss out of myself, your personality is almost Bipolar like. (mind you bipolar is bs)

The free measures are just a lame VPN for now that is probably weak as f%^& until i stop being lazy and use better alternatives.

You can think what you want i was just replying to your "i'm back" jibe with some detail and joking about myself.

Matai
Cliff
Menzies
Watmough
Spud

Honourable mentions to Toovs, Des, Stewart's (x2), BK, Killer, Mal Cochrane, Eadie, Phil Blake, Turbos (x2), DCE, Foran, Mick O'Connor, Matt Ridge and of course Frankie Stokes....

And I'm sure I left 4 or 5 out... DAMN that is hard... cannot believe I left Mal, Des and Toovs out of my top 5...

Current

Jake T
Tom T
Taupau
AFB
Sirro

Past (Only been a fan since 1990)

Beaver
Cliffy
Tooves
Ridge
Killer, Foran and Snake ( couldn't decide who to leave out)

Top 5 Manly players (recent-ish retired)

Skivvi Matai
Steve Menzies
Geoff Toovey
Brett Stewart
Jaime Lyon

- honourable mentions to about 100 others

Top 5 favourite players from other teams: (retired)

Garry Jack
Andrew Johns
brad Clyde
Glenn Lazarus
Stacey Jones

- honourable mentions to about 200 others

5 Manly (Current)
  1. DCE
  2. AFB
  3. Jake
  4. Joel
  5. Reubs
Other (Current)
  1. RTS
  2. KP
  3. David Fusitu'a
  4. Trell
  5. Jason Taumalolo
Manly (All-time)
  1. Ox
  2. Choc
  3. Beav
  4. Ian Roberts
  5. Nick Bradley-Qalilawa

Killer vs Spud @Harmless27... otherwise 4 of our top 5 are identical... that's pretty remarkable considering the quality of the cattle that we have left out...

Spud is a great call too mate. There are SO MANY from the 90's that I really enjoyed watching (spud v harrigan was a ripper). Terry Hill, Hoppa on his day, Des, Tooves, Matt Ridge... We were blessed with stars

Now
1. Tom T
2. Jake T
3. Marty K
4. AFB
5. DCE

Historically I need 6
Bozo
Wombat
B. Stewart / G. Stewart
Cliffy
Beaver