Top 5 Favourite Players ??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Who are your Top 5 Manly players and why ?

Does not have to be the Best players - your favourite players...

Also out of interest - 5 Favourite players from other teams...

Manly -
1) Tom T - Just Amazing to watch on the field and a modest bloke to top it off.
2) Jake T - Lights up the field in his own way and also the Ultimate ambassador for Manly.
3) AFB - This Monster owns the middle and is still improving which is scary.
4) DCE - Cops it off the media, but I rate him big time...will prove plenty wrong by careers end imo.
5) Sirro - This bloke has much untapped potential and when he plays direct and tough is a Match winner

Others -
1) Addo Carr - The need for Speed, lightning in the open and plenty on the Highlight reel.
2) Cam Murray - Not big, but solid, quick and powerful, can destroy the ruck with leg speed and hits damn hard.
3) Maumolo - Typical Monster NZ winger...Big, fast, loves his footy - great to watch.
4) Cotric - Top player with all the assets for a Quality footy player - can make plays happen with energy/ability.
5) Kikau - You called 'Impact" this is it in human form - blockbusting runner who will carry 4 over from 10m out.

Manly
Tom he is the burger with the works
DCE On his day as good as they come
Walker I Love Sea eagles that can really fly
Jake Toyota tuff with one million miles warranty
Kappow Manlys Answer to Arnold Schwarzenegger

Let it be known that The incomparable Immortal is the Best ever !!!

Others .......
This is where the freedom of speech comes in
The others can all go and get fcked !

Cliffy Lyons
Jamie Lyon
Terry Hill
Michael Robertson
Brett Stewart

Us now: Jake, DCE,Tom, Fainu, AFB

Us since early 90’s: Beaver, Jake, Snake, Cliffy, Kite

The rest now: Taumalolo (a humble beast), Xerri (young freak), Addo-Carr (more speed than oxford st and likeable too), Benji (reinvented himself), Cook (electric and decent fella too)

Api .... 100% goer
Croker .. Courage and determination personified
Turbo ... Heir apparent to the title of GOAT ...
Parker ... Love a Ginga and a dark horse .....
Walker .... His unpredictability adds a dimension of anticipation and excitement ....

Are you talking our current favourites or all-time?

Currently......Jake, Siro, Turbo, DCE, Kapow.

All-Time.....Cliffy, Tooves, Beaver, Snake, Killer.

I'll stop there.
Yeh mate - A poorly put question....was more after 2019....and we are pretty close on it, with only AFB/ Kapow the different options...and I probably went with your option till this season

Yeh mate - A poorly put question....was more after 2019....and we are pretty close on it, with only AFB/ Kapow the different options...and I probably went with your option till this season

You can always edit your thread title by jingo by crikey!

Manly - Jorge. He is the personification of Manly's fortunes over recent years. He has reached considerable heights at times, at other times has gone quite low, as well as enduring some strife. He has proved strong enough to bounce back and be a force. Go Jorge!

Non-Manly - don't mind Jarome Luluai (spelling?) that Panthers back-up halfback.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6