Top 30 2022 looking good

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's not usually like DES to blood kids he doesn't think are ready.

And if he has a team that are contenders.

26 interesting.

pretty sure i read a snippet about manase. can be contracted to club , just not part of the NRL once a new deal was signed. buyer beware stuff so doubt he will ever be part of the squad numbers. seems fair enough. manly dont have to apply for cap relief and contract bla bla bla and the NRL dont have to get involved

if we want him to play this year we need a spot but with the new rules we could offload walker 8 weeks early or similar

Re Manase , does he get listed or is he simply “ off the books “ funded by the NRL??!
This may or may not answer your question but in this article under the Sea Eagles it says Manase Fainu is a "Train-and-trial player":

Also interesting to see Kurt De Luis is a "Train-and-trial player" for Manly too. Though who knows how accurate it is...

We have released 6 players and signed just one new player. 3 spots still available. I cant see any big names now (?). Im happy with that as I think we can work with what we have. Would love to see Kurt De luis as a back up.

We have released 6 players and signed just one new player. 3 spots still available. I cant see any big names now (?). Im happy with that as I think we can work with what we have. Would love to see Kurt De luis as a back up.
Yes I agree , 3 spots to go , which means two to be signed ( elevated more likely ) and one held back until June.

It’s interesting… in previous years we have been linked to every single player who may or may not be thinking about changing clubs… bit of success and stability, and suddenly…silence.
Absolute silence to be honest

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4