Top 30 2022 looking good

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
2022 Top 30 looking Good Perspective time ...

On Paper we look good but Paper Soldiers do not win Grand Finals

Lets see how good we look on the field

Bring on 2022 !!!

I actually think the squad looks weaker at the moment. We’ve lost depth and experience in the centres, halves and back row with Suli, Cust and Sironen all departing.

We need another talented and experienced back that can play centre and cover fullback. Whilst I think Parker and Harper did a great job last year I don't believe we are premiership contenders relying on this centre pairing. IMO you need a centre that really worries opposition defences because it gives a little more time and options to the ball players inside of them. We cannot continue to rely so heavily on Turbo in attack because good sides like Melbourne will shut him down not being overly concerned by our centres.

We need another talented and experienced back that can play centre and cover fullback. Whilst I think Parker and Harper did a great job last year I don't believe we are premiership contenders relying on this centre pairing. IMO you need a centre that really worries opposition defences because it gives a little more time and options to the ball players inside of them. We cannot continue to rely so heavily on Turbo in attack because good sides like Melbourne will shut him down not being overly concerned by our centres.
I would gather probably two backs are coming.... very very soon.

NRL vs Depth

1 T Trbojevic / Weekes
2 Saab / Taufua
3 Parker / Tuipulotu
4 Harper / B Trbojevic
5 Garrick / Koula
6 Foran
7 Cherry-Evans / Humphreys
8 Aloiai / Sipley //De Luis
9 Croker / Kum Tong //M Fainu
10 Taupau / Boyle / Tu’itavake
11 Olakau'atu //Fifita
12 Schuster / Davey
13 J Trbojevic / Keppie / S Fainu

14 Walker
15 Lawton
16 Bullemor
17 Paseka

BOLD = Development Player
BOLD ITALIC // = Train & Trial

Anyone else concerned by the lack of depth in spine? yes Foran and Walker can play few roles but other than that its pretty grime at 7 & 9...

Pretty simple really.

Turbo and DCE stay on the field for 85% of the season, we are a top 4 side.
If they don't, we will not make the 8.

Des will need to make a decision on at least one of the centres. We need more attack and potency to take the pressure off Turbo. Hopefully Walker will be given a chance to actually play centre - but I doubt it. Otherwise give Burbo / Koula a go.

I hope Schuster plays some games at 5/8th.

Big Marty needs to step up with Paseka and Keppie to show some mongrel and start dominating opposition forward packs

We will have a great 2022.

NRL vs Depth

1 T Trbojevic / Weekes
2 Saab / Taufua
3 Parker / Tuipulotu
4 Harper / B Trbojevic
5 Garrick / Koula
6 Foran
11 Olakau'atu //Fifita
12 Schuster / Davey

14 Walker
15 Lawton
16 Bullemor
17 Paseka

Anyone else concerned by the lack of depth in spine? yes Foran and Walker can play few roles but other than that its pretty grime at 7 & 9...
Schuster can play both 6 and 7 if given the opportunity .

NRL vs Depth

1 T Trbojevic / Weekes
2 Saab / Taufua
3 Parker / Tuipulotu
4 Harper / B Trbojevic
5 Garrick / Koula
6 Foran
11 Olakau'atu //Fifita
12 Schuster / Davey

14 Walker
15 Lawton
16 Bullemor
17 Paseka

Who is the Fifita?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4