Top 29 Squad 2019

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Our top 24 (allegedly)
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...n/news-story/9aefadf512b0a8902447a0e763aa4759
"Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles: Addin Fonua-Blake, Dylan Walker, Marty Taupau, Albert Hopoate, Frank Winterstein, Mosese Suli, Api Koroisau, Jack Gosiewski, Reuben Garrick, Brad Parker, Jake Trbojevic, Taniela Paseka, Brendan Elliot, Joel Thompson, Tevita Funa, Brian Kelly, Jorge Taufua, Toafofoa Sipley, Cade Cust, Kane Elgey, Tom Trbojevic, Corey Waddell, Kelepi Tanginoa, Curtis Sironen, Lloyd Perrett, Daly Cherry-Evans, Manase Fainu"

Our top 24 (allegedly)
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...n/news-story/9aefadf512b0a8902447a0e763aa4759
"Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles: Addin Fonua-Blake, Dylan Walker, Marty Taupau, Albert Hopoate, Frank Winterstein, Mosese Suli, Api Koroisau, Jack Gosiewski, Reuben Garrick, Brad Parker, Jake Trbojevic, Taniela Paseka, Brendan Elliot, Joel Thompson, Tevita Funa, Brian Kelly, Jorge Taufua, Toafofoa Sipley, Cade Cust, Kane Elgey, Tom Trbojevic, Corey Waddell, Kelepi Tanginoa, Curtis Sironen, Lloyd Perrett, Daly Cherry-Evans, Manase Fainu"
Frank Winterstein?

Our top 24 (allegedly)
Theres 27 names there

Our top 24 (allegedly)

That's 27

Jorge is our best outside back and has more grunt that Sharapova. I will hear no more negative posts about this legend!!! Taffy is a hero!

Frank Winterstein?
Not sure what you're questioning exactly but he's contracted to end 2019 (not that it means anything nowadays). I read he was being shopped around but will believe it when its official.

So top 29 squads had to be finalised by end of Feb didn't they ? Not sure if that information is going to made public by the NRL (can't see why they couldn't release that info for all clubs, bit of transparency for the fans would be great)

So our squad named back in November by the club was

Top 29 squad

Daly Cherry-Evans, Cade Cust, Kane Elgey, Brendan Elliot, Manase Fainu, Addin Fonua-Blake, Tevita Funa, Reuben Garrick, Jack Gosiewski, Trent Hodkinson, Albert Hopoate, Brian Kelly, Semisi Kioa, Api Koroisau, Brad Parker, Taniela Paseka, Lloyd Perrett, Toafofoa Sipley, Curtis Sironen, Moses Suli, Kelepi Tanginoa, Jorge Taufua, Martin Taupau, Joel Thompson, Jake Trbojevic, Tom Trbojevic, Corey Waddell, Dylan Walker, Frank Winterstein

Development players

Jade Anderson, Lachlan Croker, Sean Keppie, Luke Metcalf, Haumole Olakau'atu

Obviously Kelly has gone - who replaces him in squad ?? Also will we get temporary relief for Walker till his case is settled ? Does anyone think T-Rex sneaks in as number 29 given he has just signed at "Blacktown"

A big NO C and C.. Yes Let’s put a bloke in the top 30 with a history of troublemaking and no work ethic who can’t plsy for 12 weeks because of his latest misdemeanour two days after losing our backline gun for the same old same old and everyone crying out for a no dickhead policy.
And he hasn’t played a decent game in 5 years.
Would be absolute total madness.

@Sue I'm not advocating it, I'm just looking at the coincidental date of his signing - Top 29 squad to be finalised by 1st March, T-Rex signs just in time for that cut off ???

Be simple if they were just forced to publish their squads, stop a whole heap of speculation

Baldy Saunders surely played himself into the top 30 last night. Was full of energy and all heart, which is exactly what we need. Not this slow lumbering hit ups from the likes of some other forwards.

@Sue I'm not advocating it, I'm just looking at the coincidental date of his signing - Top 29 squad to be finalised by 1st March, T-Rex signs just in time for that cut off ???

Be simple if they were just forced to publish their squads, stop a whole heap of speculation
Yeah. I know you weren’t advocating it Chip. .Sorry it came across that way. I agree totally Why aren’t the top 29 as of March 1 up on the NRL and Manly website as soon as decided. Greenberg is too busy restructuring Australian Workplace Law to do the simple things that fans want.

Geez it’s amateur hour. Impaired to AFL.

Saunders and Deluis were great. Happy to promote from within. I personally would have Deluis as his work rate was phenomenal. He's the type of guy des likes. Does all the little things, 3rd man in and slow down the play the ball was outstanding and did alot of the hard runs, sometimes 2 in a set. Two spots to fill, maybe see who aims up consistently over the first 5 or 6 weeks at blacktown. One thing for sure is blacktown are going to be a threat this year

Saunders and Deluis were great. Happy to promote from within. I personally would have Deluis as his work rate was phenomenal. He's the type of guy des likes. Does all the little things, 3rd man in and slow down the play the ball was outstanding and did alot of the hard runs, sometimes 2 in a set. Two spots to fill, maybe see who aims up consistently over the first 5 or 6 weeks at blacktown. One thing for sure is blacktown are going to be a threat this year
One spot left.
Top 29 mandatory by March 1 and as per usual no one has any idea who is in it. NRL are a joke.

Apart from Funa ( who is already in) did anyone else in the backs stand out last night ??

Sorry I gave up after it not working, then working , then listening so didn’t watch much of it.

The assumption is the last spot will be held until mid year just in case a quality player becomes available ( who then may need to be back ended I guess)???

Apart from Funa ( who is already in) did anyone else in the backs stand out last night ??

Sorry I gave up after it not working, then working , then listening so didn’t watch much of it.
The winger Miski was good and just looked a first grader. Unlike most wingers from Manly of late you felt confident with him handling the situation. Who knows what three quaterl line will be. Will make or break us who he picks in centres and how they perform.

Funny how everyone is giving credit to Des for spotting the new talent. Crusher Cleal anyone?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8