Top 29 announced ... today? (Yes - Top 30 Named)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No he knew months ago when he re signed that it was to be in the top 30. Storm and Tigers were willing to give him top 30 so he was never gonna take a development deal only at Manly. He is very loyal to the Fulton's and Manly but he is also not stupid and Manly needed to look after him in return.

Blind Freddy can see the talent he has and he deserves to be top 30 on merit anyway so he was never gonna be stay development regardless.
I believe he big shot at bench utility spot give us an x factor, however I imagine des is being somewhat protective

Fainu goes to court 18 March so that will answer a few questions on his availability.
Strong squad except for the glaring weakness at hooker. Docker-Clay not in the squad - I thought he was easily the best of the hookers in the trial.
Unless Fainu is immediately cleared (most unlikely) the jury is out on our ability to challenge this year. Can't be top 4 without top quality dummy half.

Can't be top 4 without top quality dummy half
True yet the Chooks won last year using Verrills, who proved to be pretty good yet the grand final was only his 14th first grade game. So if Levi stays healthy I think we'll be fine. If not, clearly we're in jeopardy!

No he knew months ago when he re signed that it was to be in the top 30. Storm and Tigers were willing to give him top 30 so he was never gonna take a development deal only at Manly. He is very loyal to the Fulton's and Manly but he is also not stupid and Manly needed to look after him in return.

Blind Freddy can see the talent he has and he deserves to be top 30 on merit anyway so he was never gonna be stay development regardless.

I suspected as much from earlier reports I was hearing, but got a little nervous when I saw his name listed in the development squad initially. I knew they couldnt afford to play around with this kid. He needed to be in first grade this year at some early stage.

Strong squad except for the glaring weakness at hooker. Docker-Clay not in the squad - I thought he was easily the best of the hookers in the trial.
Unless Fainu is immediately cleared (most unlikely) the jury is out on our ability to challenge this year. Can't be top 4 without top quality dummy half.
ZDC and Ipape can still play plenty of games for us if we have a couple of injuries. I expect Des is being smart by signing them to Blacktown knowing that they can be utilised when needed. Rookies are contracted to a max 60k where ZDC could be paid higher than that at Blacktown effectively "off the books"

ZDC and Ipape can still play plenty of games for us if we have a couple of injuries. I expect Des is being smart by signing them to Blacktown knowing that they can be utilised when needed. Rookies are contracted to a max 60k where ZDC could be paid higher than that at Blacktown effectively "off the books"

I think you are being a bit ambitous with that strategy Robbo ... remember when we had injuries to Api and asked for special compensation to lift a reggie up .... Greenturd said no .. that Lewis Brown could play Hooker ... if Cust or Croker go into hooker even once .... I can't see them allowing I-pape or ZDC up .....

I think you are being a bit ambitous with that strategy Robbo ... remember when we had injuries to Api and asked for special compensation to lift a reggie up .... Greenturd said no .. that Lewis Brown could play Hooker ... if Cust or Croker go into hooker even once .... I can't see them allowing I-pape or ZDC up .....
If cust or croker are available to play hooker than we wont need ZDC or Ipape.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10