• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Love it to happen but won't dce won't play under him i believe.
If we end up with cartwright or Henry i am ****ing done.
Then DCE can just take his a$$ off to the Sydney Sombreros and ply his million dollar trade over there.

Agree on the sentiment towards Henry & Cartwright. Henry, I would be willing to give a chance, but Cartwright appointed would see the end of my patience as a fan.

How great is Toovey. He is such a class act. I've said it before, but even when Geoff has been made an out cast, unwanted at the club he just lives and breathes. He continues to be the inspirational leader of what Manly means from a far.

The entire world could understand him just unleashing and blaming Penn on Fox the other night.

Would you Coach? Get stuffed.

Manly has too much class for that.

But Manly is tough.

Those great lines, weights are Weights. And Footballs are all the same size. How can anyone not love the man.

I will no longer blindly support this club because it's called Manly.

I support what Manly means to me. I support Geoff.

If Penn wants my money. My support. He needs to build a bridge, if he cant afford a centre of excellence.

I need Geoff.

#Makemanlygreatagain
#Tooveybackorbust

I think it is such a shame that Tooves is not involved with the club in some capacity. He bleeds maroon and white and he could really help in coaching our halves and hookers for example. It is a shame thats the events of 2015 have clouded his involvement with the club.

I find it amazing how Toovey’s coaching career evaporated the way it did. He coached the team to a grand final and all but won the bloody thing. Technically he did!!! At the moment people like Barrett are still seen as talented coaches even considering his abysmal record. The world is bloody crazy sometimes. Toovey is a legend both as a player and as a coach that was very unfairly treated.

Maybe if this thread came with a "resurrected’ " time stamp on it, he may have a chance of returning.

Last edited:
Tooves is going to be busy. This as well.

he is certainly lurking in the shadows.

Attachments

• 2B0BFEDA-BD5C-4634-A3D5-A4CFB214F052.jpeg
    2B0BFEDA-BD5C-4634-A3D5-A4CFB214F052.jpeg
    111.5 KB · Views: 10
We are missing the great man more than ever now!!!

He would be hurting seeing where we are now as a club

His sacking I still think lingers over our club.
It would be sensational to have Tooves involved with the club, definitely missed and what happened to him was disappointing.

Like to see him coaching the halves in some form.

Love to see him running the water ala Langer. At least with all the times we were behind the goalposts last night, he could have entertained the boys with his stories.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6