• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Can anyone actually see his return as coach happening ?

Personally I rate it as much a chance as we are of making the top 8 from here this season

I just can't see the current owners backing down, showing some backbone and heading back in that direction after the shafting they gave him last time, even if it was the correct option, they'd have too much pride to take it

Only possibility I can see them heading back down that road is that they realise they've lost fan support entirely so make the appointment as a PR move to win some popularity back

Can anyone actually see his return as coach happening ?

Personally I rate it as much a chance as we are of making the top 8 from here this season

I just can't see the current owners backing down, showing some backbone and heading back in that direction after the shafting they gave him last time, even if it was the correct option, they'd have too much pride to take it

Only possibility I can see them heading back down that road is that they realise they've lost fan support entirely so make the appointment as a PR move to win some popularity back
Given that the only real antagonist of Toovey’s demise left at the club is Zorba,it would be easy for him to slot back in.I suspect Zorba’s days are numbered anyway

Given that the only real antagonist of Toovey’s demise left at the club is Zorba,it would be easy for him to slot back in.I suspect Zorba’s days are numbered anyway
You would like to think they are numbered but we've wished for that for years.
I'm not sure whether is days at the club or on earth that you refer but either one would mean the same to me.
What role does he play anyway other than professional leak?

Now being realistic you'd need the current owner to admit fault and swallow one enormous piece of humble pie.

Not gonna happen. They'd rather lose than damage that ego.
Given what’s gone on the last few years,I’d doubt the Penn’s were strong enough to sack Toovey.Fulton would of been advising(telling them what to do) them

Now that the Club North Manly development has fallen through, they may be ready to sell the licence :nerd:
I doubt it. Club north manly could only ever have been worthwhile if they could redevelop it. Now that that can’t happen best to abandon it. Stronger without it.

I am Cartwright's appointment away from switching off this sport forever. Can't believe it.

Wonder if his assistant will be laughing at him when he loses it the dimwit.

I am Cartwright's appointment away from switching off this sport forever. Can't believe it.

Wonder if his assistant will be laughing at him when he loses it the dimwit.

I'm with you Ryan.
I've had a gutful and when I think of how I loved this game as a kid, I could never have imagined it would come to this.
I fell in love with a SPORT........and now it's little more than a circus (or a product). And we're the clowns.

Greenturd and his flogs have sold the game out. Anyone who thinks the game is better now than it was in the 70's and 80's must simply not have been alive then.

You would like to think they are numbered but we've wished for that for years.
I'm not sure whether is days at the club or on earth that you refer but either one would mean the same to me.
What role does he play anyway other than professional leak?
So much sh-t has flowed out of DCG/ZtH in recent years that I’m surprised he hasn’t turned transparent before now.

Maybe we should dub him Plexiglass Peters.

We all know what would top this day off. Anyone heard much about the over seas concorteum buying the club lately. Little Scotty has been very very quiet.

#Makemanlygreatagain

So much sh-t has flowed out of DCG/ZtH in recent years that I’m surprised he hasn’t turned transparent before now.
Have you seen him lately?
I last saw him about 12 months ago and he looked embalmed.
Sort of waxy complexion.
Maybe that's the result of his sh*t flow...

Love it to happen but won't dce won't play under him i believe.
If we end up with cartwright or Henry i am ****ing done.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2