Toovey....on 2MMM in the next couple on mins

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
His team mates are the ones that spent the most time with DCE. They could see through all the scripted bull**** talk he dished out during interviews.
No wonder they all hated him they knew what he was really like.
Which is a self absorbed little twat!!!

Actually yes it is. That's incredibly nasty. I don't care who you are, if you have an issue with the bloke don't start attacking his kids. Children are off limits no matter what you're talking about. Pull your ****in head in

amen

I always thought that everything DCE says sounds very scripted and extremely forced when he talks in the media and extremely ingenuine, I have actually said that several times before, surely we can all hear that right, or is it like the "mooooooooooveeeee" thing... @globaleagle
I agree - up until recently I always just thought he was just well spoken and presented himself well but after seeing his post-match interview with Freddy and the footage of him talking to Tooves before the game (where when he became aware of the camera on them his body language changed completely and he appeared to put on a big smile) I think he's a bit of a politician.

Actually yes it is. That's incredibly nasty. I don't care who you are, if you have an issue with the bloke don't start attacking his kids. Children are off limits no matter what you're talking about. Pull your ****in head in

Old mate didn't attack his kids, he attacked DCE by saying that he had horrible taste in kids names. If anything, he feels badly for the kids for having horrible names, which they'll probably end up having to change.

I always thought that everything DCE says sounds very scripted and extremely forced when he talks in the media and extremely ingenuine, I have actually said that several times before, surely we can all hear that right, or is it like the "mooooooooooveeeee" thing... @globaleagle

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooo, re dce you're probably corrent.

Now can I have a button for the following things:

......:p

The common thread in this seems to be Greenberg. He poached Des and publicly gloated. He was an Nrl member that could have approved for Gift to stay. He's now guaranteed funding for DCE's Titans move. He won't be happy till we're all but destroyed. Don't let him win.
I will say that's hear fans talking about not following our club this season is very disheartening. The team and club need our support more than ever atm. We are riddled with injuries, have been ripped apart by the media and the pursuit of money and there's more to come. Opposition fans are laughing their arses off.
The only thing that will get us through some games this year is support from the fans. Yes some unpleasant shyte is going down. Fans turning away from the club we love is not going to help.
We criticise th lack of loyalty from the players and now some fans are speaking of walking away becuase it's all too hard?
Get to games, scream your lungs out. The hard times is all part of being a fan.
Easy option is to turn away and stroll back in when all is rosy.
We can't control what's happening with our players or the media but we can control our decisions as fans.
I'll be throwing my full support behind our team. They need us now!

The common thread in this seems to be Greenberg. He poached Des and publicly gloated. He was an Nrl member that could have approved for Gift to stay. He's now guaranteed funding for DCE's Titans move. He won't be happy till we're allbut destroyed. Don't let him win.
I will say that's hear fans talking about not following our club this season is very disheartening. The team and club need our support more than ever atm. We are riddled with injuries, have been ripped apart by the media and the pursuit of money and there's more to come. Opposition fans are laughing their arses off.
The only thing that will get us through some games this year is support from the fans. Yes some unpleasant shyte is going down. Fans turning away from the club we love is not going to help.
We criticise th lack of loyalty from the players and now some fans are speaking of walking away becuase it's all too hard?
We can't control what's happening with our players or the media but we can control our decisions as fans.
I agree with everything you say Nicci, except I'm not so sure that I feel overly comfortable with the suits who own and run our great club. More than 40 years as a supporter and I'm just hoping that it remains our club and doesn't become their club.
But agree 100% re Greenberg. :sweating::sick:

The common thread in this seems to be Greenberg. He poached Des and publicly gloated. He was an Nrl member that could have approved for Gift to stay. He's now guaranteed funding for DCE's Titans move. He won't be happy till we're allbut destroyed. Don't let him win.

We have ripped ourselves apart by inept management it is an excuse 2 blame the media and others for our troubles. Some thing is wrong with the club when players can't wait 2 leave and bag the joint. 1 player has joined a club with what 5 players on drug charges yes he is getting a bit more coin but at no stage did he appear 2 want 2 stay and his partner Foz can't wait 2 leave also. Blaming the media and the nrl just doesn't wash this time.

Well said @niccipops

This great club needs us more than ever.

People need the shut the f*** up with this "I'm not going to games this year" bull**** @:cry:@:cry:@:cry:

Let me call the waaaaaahhhhhmbulance for you :ambulance:

How the hell will boycotting help anything. This is not the northern eagles days, so everyone pull your chin up and support this great team. Don't let the actions of a money hungry player destroy your love of this club.

DCE just needs to shut up now and let his footy skills do the talking.On what he showed last night he will not be in QLD team...

The common thread in this seems to be Greenberg. He poached Des and publicly gloated. He was an Nrl member that could have approved for Gift to stay. He's now guaranteed funding for DCE's Titans move. He won't be happy till we're all but destroyed. Don't let him win.

Nah mate ..... I get what you are saying but it costs me $2,500 each year for the season tickets for my family of 5 to go to games plus costs for food and drinks. I have always been a passionate supporter for 45 years but this last 18 months has just about done me in. I am not looking forward to this season and even though we have paid for our seats for the season we probably won't be going to many games. I know for sure we won't be bothered going next week to the Storm game.

If the players don't give a **** why should I? You might bag me for that but through years of support and ponying up the dollars every year for my season seats I have earned the right to make that decision.

I can't support this team that has players in it that don't have their heart in it and I can't support the crappy management of this club or that fat arse Zorba with his big mouth. I don't mind a rebuilding phase and knew that it was coming but we aren't even there yet, we haven't yet even hit the bottom. We still have to suffer through this lousy season first and we actually don't have the management or a coach who can rebuild the club.....

And I thought I was the only one here thinking the same thing and stating it several times for that Dan I will give you a like.(as you do know I very rarely hand them out)

In saying that I think deep down he is a good bloke just gets too caught up trying to sound smarter than the average league player to differentiate himself from the pack, Cronk also but he maintains an element of class "most times".

Such a pity DCE has a great skillset to work with a smart football brain well spoken which are all the right ingredients you want in a halfback.

Technically I see issues with his passing and running that need to be addressed but you can say that about every player lol (which I do because I know what is perfection lol) but who doesn't have areas they need to improve in all areas of life.

Don't get the moooove comment though totally lost me...

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
Jeez settle down. Wasn't having a go at his kids, I was having a go at HIS naming. That's his choice. And it was terrible. But anyway...

Blaming the media and the nrl just doesn't wash this time.
i'm not blaming the media but they certainly are enjoying themselves to the hilt. I acknowledge the club has problems within but they did their best to retain the halves but they have chosen otherwise.
Onto theother topic whatever way you look at it Greenberg is a fckstick of the highest order with an agenda against our club.

Agree - very stage managed

Nah mate ..... I get what you are saying but it costs me $2,500 each year for the season tickets for my family of 5 to go to games plus costs for food and drinks. I have always been a passionate supporter for 45 years but this last 18 months has just about done me in. I am not looking forward to this season and even though we have paid for our seats for the season we probably won't be going to many games. I know for sure we won't be bothered going next week to the Storm game.

If the players don't give a **** why should I? You might bag me for that but through years of support and ponying up the dollars every year for my season seats I have earned the right to make that decision.

I can't support this team that has players in it that don't have their heart in it and I can't support the crappy management of this club or that fat arse Zorba with his big mouth. I don't mind a rebuilding phase and knew that it was coming but we aren't even there yet, we haven't yet even hit the bottom. We still have to suffer through this lousy season first and we actually don't have the management or a coach who can rebuild the club.....
That's it really. We shouldn't need a rebuilding phase with the likes of internationals Lyon hiku daly kieran matai Brett and many origin or rep players PLUS gun juniors pushing for 1st grade. If the attitudes were right, the team would be humming. They seem capable of 20 mins of good play per game at present. The middle 20 of the 1st half was good. 80 mins seems too hard.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7