Toovey....on 2MMM in the next couple on mins

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wow the dominate side in the first half lol 60% ball and behind at half time I hope we have more than that.

In the interview....said they expect Gutherson to be out for the season....Waiting for scans re Foran...said our edge defence was an issue...moving players around due to the injuries duting the game was an issue...the no try and Hasson penalty were momentum killers....played a straight bat when asked about DCE saying it was dissapointing to lose someone of his caliber etc....says he hasnt given up on a successful season despite the injuries and poor first game...will take time for new guys to fit into Manly style of play......Now the talk back calls have started.

Classy commentary from DCE after the game, with Channel 9.

Great player and ambassador for the club, despite everything.

Classy commentary from DCE after the game, with Channel 9.

Great player and ambassador for the club, despite everything.

Wasn't it great how upbeat he was? Almost excited. Apparently last year's Golden Point loss to Melbourne was a worse start to the year. His smirking and smarmy word's after being reamed by the Eels was sickening.

At least Nami's heads right...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 54
I want him to play. If we ship him out of the club early, fine, but while he is a contracted Manly player we send him out to play in first grade.

Dan, not to mention all the malapropisms, as Cherry-Coke tries to sound 'edumacated'.

It sounds horrible to my ears, it really does, unfortunately the NRL will be looking to tout him everywhere now that he is their boy

Wanted more money at every turn, put his team mates off side, has a woman bashing pig as his best mate, names his kids after characters from ****ing Avatar... Welcome to your face of the club Tits fans...

Aah, that's where they get those stupid names from. Mind you, they sit well with 'wonderful' names like Daly and Vessa. Good judgement and taste must run through both parents' bloodlines.

Too nasty?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6