Tooves is back

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What? He pays the bills Woodsie.

Agreed .... that is not in dispute, and as long as he continues to do so all is well .... but my point was more that since Penn first arrived there has been a history of falling out and alienation with coaches Hasler, Toovey and Barrett , players, Eagle Angels, other owners, Delmege, football club CEO's etc ... and Penn has shown he can hold a grudge .....

The fact that since the very moment Madge Macquire Penn you must be dreaming .... it appears ... and I repeat appears .. that Gorman has taken the reins ... firstly by bringing Dessie back and everything positive that has flown on from that decision ... all the legends returning .. the opening up of the purse strings ... and finally the return of 2V .... and the apparent silence from Penn ....

Don't know what the current leadership dynamics are ... but I am loving the changes that are happening ..... and I just don't think they would of happened other than under duress .....

Agreed .... that is not in dispute, and as long as he continues to do so all is well .... but my point was more that since Penn first arrived there has been a history of falling out and alienation with coaches Hasler, Toovey and Barrett , players, Eagle Angels, other owners, Delmege, football club CEO's etc ... and Penn has shown he can hold a grudge .....

The fact that since the very moment Madge Macquire Penn you must be dreaming .... it appears ... and I repeat appears .. that Gorman has taken the reins ... firstly by bringing Dessie back and everything positive that has flown on from that decision ... all the legends returning .. the opening up of the purse strings ... and finally the return of 2V .... and the apparent silence from Penn ....

Don't know what the current leadership dynamics are ... but I am loving the changes that are happening ..... and I just don't think they would of happened other than under duress .....
The gossip queen's absence is the main factor in a unified Manly.
Media are on a 'need to know' basis and a common message from the front and back office is being communicated.

Wether this was Lyall's call or not, it was well overdue :nerd:

The Owners' are finally running a business and not an Old Boys Club. :clap:

Now for the Council to approve the Northern Stand development :praying:

The gossip queen's absence is the main factor in a unified Manly.
Media are on a 'need to know' basis and a common message from the front and back office is being communicated.

Wether this was Lyall's call or not, it was well overdue :nerd:

The Owners' are finally running a business and not an Old Boys Club. :clap:

Now for the Council to approve the Northern Stand development :praying:
Nailed it, you look at the root cause of much of the disruption and all roads lead to one spot.

Penn is the much appreciated owner of the club and never should have been the face or voice of the club.
Hopefully he continues to do what he is doing at the moment, concentrate on the business that funds the Football club and leave the football club to the football people.

Penn also had fallen out with Des as well but was quoted in being happy to have him back . Penn runs the show and he is doing a great job at the moment

Nailed it, you look at the root cause of much of the disruption and all roads lead to one spot.
giphy.gif

Geoff Toovey and URM - Sea Eagles legends.
Congratulations Toovey and let's save the planet, or at least the Northern Beaches!!

NYEagle

No Probs capt

Absolutely , Being captain is an honour and running along side a winning premiership winning team is an honour as well.

Zorbas name will always be written in the history of our great winning premiership teams

Life is not perfect and No one is perfect in life and every one has the opportunity to make a contribution in life

Absolutely , Being captain is an honour and running along side a winning premiership winning team is an honour as well.

Zorbas name will always be written in the history of our great winning premiership teams

Life is not perfect and No one is perfect in life and every one has the opportunity to make a contribution in life
Thanks capt.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6