Tooves is back

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This great news called for a custom title change

upload_2019-4-30_16-56-33.jpeg

Great work by all involved... I think it is probably time to acknowledge the fact that the Penn family most certainly do intend to see the club continue to flourish on the Northern Beaches.

They have done an amazing job at restoring the Manly DNA back into the place over the past six months and should be commended for it.

Hats of to Scott Penn in particular. He has stayed out of the limelight and empowered his team.
I really admire people who can forgive and put their personal rankles aside for a bigger, more important cause.
Great leadership
I think he is in NY most of the time these days and has other things on his mind

So, am I interpreting the article correctly? The way that I read the article, the club has not really taken him back. He has in fact only been recruited by club major sponsor URM as their Sea Eagles Ambassador.

So, am I interpreting the article correctly? The way that I read the article, the club has not really taken him back. He has in fact only been recruited by club major sponsor URM as their Sea Eagles Ambassador.
Same difference as 2v was hanging out with the past players in the Chairman's Lounge

Good to see him back at the grounds :)

There was certainly bread broken on Sunday in the URM box that was washed down with nice cold beers with all the humble pie chucked in the bin

Des made sure the prince is back
The prince provides us a little Gift
An ambassador for URM is signed in Penn
And everyone lived happily ever after

Go manly

Read it the same way, just happy he is back on some capacity regardless who signs his cheque..

Toddy will likely ping us for Salary cap and TPA's now.

Tooves back and all those tix for the kids shows the club and its great sponsors like URM are making Manly great again.
MAAAAANNNNLLLY MAAAAANNNNLLLY MAAAAANNNNLLLY!!!!!!!!

Put it this way, if urm recruited a player as a brand ambassador would it be considered “arm’s length”?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8