Tooves fights to hold Watmough

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I wouldn't say I'm in the know just get tid bits now and again ,all I know is tooves is under a bit of pressure to make a judgement call on them both

MANLY4LIFE said:
I wouldn't say I'm in the know just get tid bits now and again ,all I know is tooves is under a bit of pressure to make a judgement call on them both

Tough choice, I trust tooves though. He has seen champs stay and go since he was graded in the 80s. Either way we will be fine, there are positives in them staying and positives in them going.

MANLY4LIFE said:

Yeah, massive call...... But not much point them hanging around if they don't want to be here....... Coach in the nrl, tuff gig hey,
You wouldn't have any positive news up your sleeve would you ....gee we could do with some

I said months ago that poor old watamouth was gone. Nothings changed and he will depart in 2015 when the spooners finally agree to pay "in a paper bag" the money Arthur says he is worth.

The only thing I find terrible about it, and its a cringe thing really, is that Watamouth will play its 300th game in the spooners colours. Terrible shame for him. Dissapointing for me.

Now Snakey.. that's interesting. My take on this debacle is the Raiders are the only club that would pay him 5-600k. TBH, its only for his ability to attract other players to their scrub of a club.

Snake is my favourite Manly player of this generation. Beaver was the last generation, and Cliffy before that.

I will be gutted if he goes to the green filth. But I can see the anger over gifty making it a distinct possibility.

I don't know who to blame anymore, I'm just gutted its descended into this debacle.

Just plain rediculous. These players should be smart enough to realise that they weren't all going to see out their careers here. Salary caps and planning for the future with up and comers was alays going to mean some senior guys would have to move on. This club isn't an also ran it's a top performer year on year and that means regeneration is always happening. No one cried for Beaver or Kite,Orford,Monas,Rose,Hall,Bryant,Mauro,Robbo when they were all forced out so this bullsht over Gift is just garbage. If they want to carry on like spoilt brats then do it another club that isn't used to being at the top of the table because that's where these guys will end up. At loser clubs, struggling to make the 8 and thinking it's been a successful season if they do.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4