Tonight's game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sharks dominated the stats - possession (56%), completions (34/23), metres (1360/1163), tackle count (274/349), offloads (18/5), hitups (79/65)

The only important stat the Sharks lost was the scoreboard.

Dogs are a Hasler coached team but by gawd they don't play footy like Manly has ever played the game. What a pack of rule breakers & milkers. Shooting early from the 10m line (josh Reynolds I'm looking at you), all sorts of rubbish in tackles & double markers, milk penalties when they have the ball, then their captain has the hide to complain about every call. Dogs by name, dogs by nature. Blight on the code they are.

A titans win is huge for us almost raps up a top 4 finish.
Can't believe pre game the titans were paying $6 head to head. I put a lazy 15 on them.
Lets gone titans :)

Why is Ennis afforded so much whinge time, especially with Luke Phillips. Falloun should've been allowed to tap and go. Christ he is a pest!

Dogs by name DOGS by nature

ennis the penis , needs a good wake up call ( if you know what i mean )

twigg leg reynolds is waiting for a SNAP !!!

come on Titans !!! do for every true league supporter !!!!

please

wombatgc said:
Why is Ennis afforded so much whinge time, especially with Luke Phillips. Falloun should've been allowed to tap and go. Christ he is a pest!

Because these refs are the most jelly spined, piss weak bunch I have ever seen. They have no balls to stand up to the whingers like Ennis. They give in to the Storm and their grubby tactics and the same will happen here for the dogs.

Lol what a shocker of a video call !! Dogs could be rioting after this game

I watched it a few times and it was a clear try so I flicked over to the cricket in disgust, nearly fell off the chair when I came back and it was still 12-10 !!

Titans score now, gonna be a big last 20

The dogs are absolute ****. They've had all the posession, all the penalties and they are down 18-10. The refs will get them out of this but they are not a threat this year.

Kiwi Eagle said:

I watched it a few times and it was a clear try so I flicked over to the cricket in disgust, nearly fell off the chair when I came back and it was still 12-10 !!

IMO It was the right call. It came of Jackson's hand simultaneously with Don's body and went forward.

bones said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

IMO It was the right call. It came of Jackson's hand simultaneously with Don's body and went forward.

The few angles I saw seemed to show the Dogs hand quite a way below the ball, happy with the call though lol even though it blows my tipping

Dogs will cry about the video ref but their last try was a blatant forward pass but the video ref dumb rules say he couldn't call it. Suck it up Dogs, Innis & Reynolds! SOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beautiful work top 4 all but sealed thanku Titans and go **** yourselves Des and the dogs.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4