Tonight's game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Everyone talking the Cowgirls up as the next big thing LOL. Pathetic defense they are kidding themselves just like they were kidding themselves that they were robbed last year in the semis.

mickqld said:
Everyone talking the Cowgirls up as the next big thing LOL. Pathetic defense they are kidding themselves just like they were kidding themselves that they were robbed last year in the semis.

The Storm are going to be hard to beat though.

Napper said:
I am unsure whether to get rear ended by a cactus while giving myself a reacharound using sandpaper while using chilli sauce as lubrication and simultaneously gargling pus from a boil on a homeless guy's bum or watch the Broncos take on the Dragons...

Thoughts?

Sounds like a pleasure compared to sitting here watching this Titans v Raiders ****.

mickqld said:
Napper said:
I am unsure whether to get rear ended by a cactus while giving myself a reacharound using sandpaper while using chilli sauce as lubrication and simultaneously gargling pus from a boil on a homeless guy's bum or watch the Broncos take on the Dragons...

Thoughts?

Sounds like a pleasure compared to sitting here watching this Titans v Raiders s**t.
Can't wait for dragons V raiders

I dont care who wins . All i want to see is both teams smash each other to oblivion

MK Eagle said:
Get on Storm 13-18 win margin into 1st try -
Chambers, Duffie & Hoffman
just a sneaky $5 on each
I usually do better with an open and honest $10. The sneaky $5 has never come through for me.

Agreed on the hope they smash each other and throw a few punches. First biff of the season!

Clint said:
Hey napper,

any thoughts on tonights game. :p

Well tonight it's either rear end myself with an eggbeater(switched on) while docking a cordless drill(also switched on) and tea bagging a rabid dog...or watch the storm v dogs.

I don't know if i should support the lieing, scumbag, salary cap rorting cheats from Melbourne or the lieing , scumbag, salary cap rorting , women abusing, ear biting, filth dogs.
Maybe i'll just watch Biggest Loser and be comforted that one of them will lose.

Anyone bored and watching Tigpies VS Slime, thoughts? Are the Eels so ridiculously bad that they make the Tigpies look too good?

Tigers have had some luck, twice kicked into defenders only to get 6 again.
Parra arnt much other then sandow n Hayne.

Just watching the reason why I'm not crying about losing Lussick either. He's just way too undisciplined. Hayne's lost the plot here and Sandow blew a sitter of a try by kicking with 3 men inside. Parra has just shown their true colours here.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2