Tonights game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ballin in

George Rose too slow, Kite gets hit hard then goes soft, Gift has to be injured, Trex taclking....

how good is hoppa jnr going  ..  legend.. i cant see him playing 20`s anymore he is so solid .. i have some feeling we might actually play for the whole 80 tonight ..im still confident.. hodkinson had some poor kicks at start .. but looking good now.. ballin`s try was nice ..

Well we look ok. perry a little lethargic but otherwise they're all putting in. We need to chase the bombs harder, we really miss Brett and Lyon doing that. 8 points is doable.

There is a way to defend against that - its called attacking the ball in defence. Both Farrer and King (I think it was) had a play at the ball but as per our usual defence tactic the last few weeks they hung off allowing it the stupid bounce..... We got we deserved.

It should've been karma for us - Prince's dive and 2points, we get an 8 pt try.

Better effort this second half, mainly because we needed to score points.  

Foran and Hodko need Matai and Lyon.

Nothing anyone can do about the Bailey try.

How many dummy half runs did we have?  That's what we lacked big time when we really needed an attacking lift.

I feel bad for Buhrer, imagine the confidence you'd have knowing you get picked but history says you'll get a run only if there's no hope...

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6