Tonights game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DSM5

First Grader
Only Fifi Box gives us a chance against the Tits tonight.  Running through the playing lists leaves me wondering why no one seems to think we'll win.  Our roster is superior to theirs and it's not like we've lost the last three games to weaker teams.  Our forwards are stronger and our backs are the equal, if not better, than theirs.  I can't figure it.  And we only lost to them last time because Farrar let that ball bounce.  He doesn't do that any more.  Eagles by 8.   

I wish I could be as optimistic (does Fifi want a game) just going by how we have performed without Killer let alone Choc in the past and how a basically full strength Titans perform at home I can not see anything but a loss for us. Just hope it is a good close one.

DSM5, it is goes very much along the lines of why NSW wont win.

We don't have a captain, we have a player coming off the bench and at times will have no captain on the park. That actually makes a massive difference to a team.

Last year was a prime example NSW looked liek a team without a head.

So did we last week. We need a player out there for 80 minutes who can take charge and rally the troops and keep talking.

Lyon does this constantly and Matai usually does a lot of talking and leadership work too.

We lose those two and you expect kids to replace them and do the talking?

If Hoppa is anything like his father we should have no problem with talk in the backline

Surely Hodkinson and Foran can talk.  I thought Stewie was the captain for this match.  If the new guys can bring their enthusiasm and the older guys their better game, then I can't see why we won't win.  Our pack is the better of the two and our backline is just as good. Prince is better than Hodko no doubt, but the others are not really firing.  Look to the Raiders game.  All we need is the big guys to run over the top of them, and we've a better than even chance of winning.    

all the tipsters in Big League have gone for the Titties and also all the Tipsters in the Illawarra Mercury as well

I think the titans will win too, Manly are without Matai, Lyon, King and Watmough which to me makes up the majority of the senior players. Who is left? Gift and Kite? both not known as big talkers.

I have noticed that when Matai is in the team we look a lot better coming out of our own half.

I think the boy's are an even money bet, although I wish Matt Rogers had waited another week before returning.
He's getting on but still plays with plenty of nous and enthusiasm.

The Wheel link said:
If Hoppa is anything like his father we should have no problem with talk in the backline
...lol  he seems the opposite i couldnt see him sledging like his old man.. maybe the middle one who looks a bit like hoppa i think his name is jamil  he seems to be more like his old man...

Rogers is returning from a knee injury and that makes him vulnerable.  Smash him out of the game and they're down to three on the bench.  I guess we play with four front rowers on the bench as is usual.  Our forward pack should do the trick and roll over theirs.

no chance dsm5 .we had our topliners in at brookie and couldnt win.our run will come later with a full squad but they will flog us tonight.

Got to be honest i am excited about the game - it is a window into our future

I have pretty much written off this year as a premiership chance (am happy to be corrected!) but think the experience gathered will set us up for next year

I'm worried about their fast winger...Gordon?  If he gets the ball he can dance around T Rex all night, even with Hoppa on the wing.

Lack of combinations will probably hurt us tonight.  And i think lack of Choc also.  We've come out of our half a lot with the left side of him and Matai and both aren't playing.  We'll have a chance if the halves talk their asses off non stop, we need direction otherwise it'll be like last week.

I also predict we'll get hammered with penalties.  King and Perry to give away 3-4 and also Gift and Kite for a few.  They'll run through the middle from dummy half and catch  some out, do a lot of the inside balls that worked for Brisbane, smart kicking from Prince and Campbell will be sniffing about.  Please tell me i'm wrong!

lsz link said:
Got to be honest i am excited about the game - it is a window into our future

I have pretty much written off this year as a premiership chance (am happy to be corrected!) but think the experience gathered will set us up for next year

Yeah me too. Should be good to see Hoppa and whare again. Bit worried about our defence out wide but hopefully we can win.

First manly game ive watched on tv this year, been at all the other fta games.

Will be interesting to see a different perspective

Tell you what has pissed me off

Bunnies are missing players this weekend...we are missing Choc, Stewie, Jamie.....not to mention others...

as yet we are playing bad...

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6