Tonights game *spoiler*

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Attack- ****house. Predictable crap, especially inside the 20, until we fall behind by double figures and discover what 2-3 passes strung together can do

Defence- Woeful. Bigger gaps in our line than in Ronaldinhos teeth

Coaching- Rubbish, continues to ignore all goings on in the game, to stick to a routine written pre-season for every game. We are far better structured, and options are better, when Monaghan plays 80. Selection is woeful too, Williamson may as well start, coz he is worthless with 20 to go, coz we are always down and he will create nothing. Coach what is happening on the field, not what is on a sheet of paper

Season- Off the Rails. Too many things like last season happening, dont be surprised when Souths take a game off us

Orford- If he was a horse, you would have him put down

BK- Good game, but my pre season fear may be happening, running battle with ref now he is captain has taken him off his game the last 2 weeks

Witt- Defence hasnt improved

Dunley- Usual

King- Soft

Kite- Great game, did all the **** work

Monaghan- Creative again, pity Bryant and Stewart couldn't capitalise on his plays

Matai- Solid

Rose- More impressed with this bloke every week, runs through the line

Stewart- Good game, but ffs, RUN the ball back on kick returns, take some advice from Robertson if need be

Hicks- Good again, but murdered a try

Kiwi Eagle- ****ed off, downcast, disappointed, looking for targets to kick

I agree with most of what you said there. Thank **** Burns is back next week, cause Witt was ****. Can the judiciary just suspend Dunley for something? Cause that seems the only way he's not gonna get picked.

Next week with Beaver back, I'd pick Glenn Stewart ahead of Willow too. He just offers so much more.

I said the other week that we won't win another game till Bell comes back, and judging by that performance tonight I can't see that changing.

It's the same old sh*t from the same old suspects. Dunley is just a waste of space, play Monas for 80 mins, at least it'll save us half a dozen penalties a game. And how about Willo the impact player, comes on with 20 minutes to go with the game in the balance, just the palyer you need to add some attacking spark, WTF ?? Waste of a perfectly good bench spot.

I wonder if King and Kite are embarrassed to look Kennedy in the eye at the end of each game. King just continues to be an underwhelming success as a NRL prop, and I saw nothing from Kite to suggest that he was hard done by to be dropped from the Origin side.

I hope Orford is injured, otherwise he has been very disappointing.

Thank God for BK and Stewey. Hicks did some good.....and some bad.

I honestly cannot fathom the reaasoning on having Willow in the team over Stewart. Is there something that we're all missing in the way Willow plays? How many hundred tackles and how many metres does Glenn have to make before he gets given a go?
It seems like Des just has a piece of paper with '1st grade line up for 2006' written on it and that's it, there's no changing it unless forced to. I can't understand it. Why bring on Willow, the most uninspiring attacking player on for the last 15?
Nothing's going to change with Des as coach, it's as simple as that.

Bring on John Lang.

I said the other week that we won't win another game till Bell comes back, and judging by that performance tonight I can't see that changing.

It's the same old sh*t from the same old suspects. Dunley is just a waste of space, play Monas for 80 mins, at least it'll save us half a dozen penalties a game. And how about Willo the impact player, comes on with 20 minutes to go with the game in the balance, just the palyer you need to add some attacking spark, WTF ?? Waste of a perfectly good bench spot.

I wonder if King and Kite are embarrassed to look Kennedy in the eye at the end of each game. King just continues to be an underwhelming success as a NRL prop, and I saw nothing from Kite to suggest that he was hard done by to be dropped from the Origin side.

I hope Orford is injured, otherwise he has been very disappointing.

Thank God for BK and Stewey. Hicks did some good.....and some bad.

That is pretty rough on Kite i reckon. I thought he ran hard all night, and was trying to put on some big shots to wind our guys up, very good game imo

Kiwi is blinded by love when it comes to Matai. But at least he has a go unlike some.

Just glad I was pissed last night, makes the loss easier to take.

Yeah, but you thought Matai went well. He gave them a try, as he does most games.

Ignore Garts :D

He stuffed up yes, but he also got his man, Inside men could have reacted better as well, as happened all night. Every break they made, have a look at the inside defenders, that had no reaction to anything unfolding.
I will always give anyone credit who actually looks like they are having a go, and his runnig shows that, so i though he was solid

On his general defence, i have been saying since about round 3-4, when we played the Warriors, that the tactic employed will be carved up eventually, as it has.
Our defensive structure has often left Matai and Robertson, both inexperienced, with an overlap in front of them, it worked for a few weeks when Matai and Robertson picked the correct times to come in and hammered some blokes, but it was always going to leak a few tries.

Where does it come back to, the player involved, or the coach for doing NOTHING about it all season. Coaches are there to help improve young players games, well where the hell has Des been fixing up this rush style

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2