Tommy Talau

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Tom talau runs the ball strongly, not overly fast and has some ordinary defensive deficiencies like 98% of Tigers players where the plan is to outscore the opposition rather than the priority, which is to out defend them.
He is definitely an upgrade on Harper and possibly Parker, though Parker is more reliable.
I 100% agree with young Shark Iro who has it all,but Sharks won't let him go easily.
Talau could well be a decent wing option also, as he has height and airial skills and more importantly, can make those ugly runs through traffic to win momentum better than any back we have apart from Tom Turbo.

Tom talau runs the ball strongly, not overly fast and has some ordinary defensive deficiencies like 98% of Tigers players where the plan is to outscore the opposition rather than the priority, which is to out defend them.
He is definitely an upgrade on Harper and possibly Parker, though Parker is more reliable.
I 100% agree with young Shark Iro who has it all,but Sharks won't let him go easily.
Talau could well be a decent wing option also, as he has height and airial skills and more importantly, can make those ugly runs through traffic to win momentum better than any back we have apart from Tom Turbo.
The fact that the sharks won't let him go easily.. is exactly the reason why manly need to pursue him. We need to stop chasing players clubs don't want. I couldn't imagine Iro breaking the bank yet either

I imagine there not a sane nrl fan who has him in supercoach.
Tipping a long career in French elite or bush Footy for morgan as that is where he belongs
Haha I wish I could tell u that was true. A work mate brought him in this week. I was dumbfounded and asked him what in the hell possessed him to do that. But then again maybe your right.. maybe I should be questioning his sanity lol

Haha I wish I could tell u that was true. A work mate brought him in this week. I was dumbfounded and asked him what in the hell possessed him to do that. But then again maybe your right.. maybe I should be questioning his sanity lol
What the hell. Crazy 🤪 he be lucky to score past 20.

I have no idea (or interest really) how supercoach works but, inspired by this discussion, just looked it up. Morgan averages 67 points this year and apparently his contract price is $450,000 (!)

I said it about their forwards, I'll say it about their backs.....

What the living eff are we chasing Wests bloody Tigers discards for?????????

Last edited:
I have no idea (or interest really) how supercoach works but, inspired by this discussion, just looked it up. Morgan averages 67 points this year and apparently his contract price is $450,000 (!)
That's exactly what my mate said.. time will tell I guess if it's the right call haha

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8