Tommy Talau

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

hozza

Bencher
Why would Graham leave Souths for us regardless if Wighton signs?
If Souths sign Wighton, he’ll play centre. And there’s no way they can keep some of there players coming off contract (14). Graham and Tatola both off contract among others, you’d think graham may get pushed out as he’s a centre..

Personally I’d keep Graham

Nordburg

First Grader
If Souths sign Wighton, he’ll play centre. And there’s no way they can keep some of there players coming off contract (14). Graham and Tatola both off contract among others, you’d think graham may get pushed out as he’s a centre..

Personally I’d keep Graham
You know League teams have two centres right?Campbell Graham won’t be going anywhere

hozza

Bencher
You know League teams have two centres right?Campbell Graham won’t be going anywhere
Get the fuk out? Really?

In all seriousness you may be right, and I’d certainly be keeping Graham. But he is off contract and if Wighton is signed will impact Souths cap. Giving teams like the Dolphins to go hard for him among others. Graham in the top 5 centres for me.

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
Get the fuk out? Really?

In all seriousness you may be right, and I’d certainly be keeping Graham. But he is off contract and if Wighton is signed will impact Souths cap. Giving teams like the Dolphins to go hard for him among others. Graham in the top 5 centres for me.
Cap? eh?

Nordburg

First Grader
Get the fuk out? Really?

He is but Souths advantage in the cap,is that they are paying relatively little for their halfback,Ilias,compared to all the top sides and his current contract runs through to 2025

XV-1

First Grader
Get the fuk out? Really?

So wighton signs for 800k per season

What do we pay Graham? 600k

And not re-sign/upgrade Koula as we have a cap as well and very top end loaded with 3 players.

Personal given the choice,Koula every day.

hozza

Bencher
He is but Souths advantage in the cap,is that they are paying relatively little for their halfback,Ilias,compared to all the top sides and his current contract runs through to 2025
In coming years they’ll have to upgrade Ilias. No doubt they’ll be prepping for that. But who knows you may be right, if they hang on to Graham, zero doubt they’ll lose several other players. Tatola being one. Assuming of course the cap applies to Souths.

hozza

Bencher
So wighton signs for 800k per season

What do we pay Graham? 600k

And not re-sign/upgrade Koula as we have a cap as well and very top end loaded with 3 players.

Personal given the choice,Koula every day.
I agree. Ideal world I’d love Graham and Koula.
Koula is young and on the rise..

No chance we have room for Graham, other teams though no doubt will go hard at him.

Nordburg

First Grader
In coming years they’ll have to upgrade Ilias. No doubt they’ll be prepping for that. But who knows you may be right, if they hang on to Graham, zero doubt they’ll lose several other players. Tatola being one. Assuming of course the cap applies to Souths.
Both Cook and Walker come off contract at the end of 2025 and I’d be surprised if one or both don’t hang up the boots after that,given they’ll be 34&35 by that time.

winnyason

Bencher
I agree. Ideal world I’d love Graham and Koula.
Koula is young and on the rise..

No chance we have room for Graham, other teams though no doubt will go hard at him.
Yeah we won't have dollars for Graham. Koula upgrade extension and Josh schuster probable new deal means our cap will be non existence.

hozza

Bencher
Both Cook and Walker come off contract at the end of 2025 and I’d be surprised if one or both don’t hang up the boots after that,given they’ll be 34&35 by that time.
So? Someone could come in next year and offer Ilias 1.1m next year, changing everything. They’ll have to upgrade in the next 12 months. We all know contracts mean sh!t.

If Wighton signs, guaranteed they’ll lose Graham or Tatola. And it’s Soufffs, so let’s hope it’s both..

Nordburg

First Grader
So? Someone could come in next year and offer Ilias 1.1m next year, changing everything. They’ll have to upgrade in the next 12 months. We all know contracts mean sh!t.

If Wighton signs, guaranteed they’ll lose Graham or Tatola. And it’s Soufffs, so let’s hope it’s both..
So now you’re talking in hypotheticals,yet before you were questioning the Rabbits ability to fit these players in the cap.I’ve just explained it to you how it’s possible to fit them into the cap,but you want to come up with some argument based on your speculation with no substance

hozza

Bencher
So now you’re talking in hypotheticals,yet before you were questioning the Rabbits ability to fit these players in the cap.I’ve just explained it to you how it’s possible to fit them into the cap,but you want to come up with some argument based on your speculation with no substance
On the Rums mate?

Hahaha It’s all hypothetical. Nothings happened yet!!!!!!!!! Lol And Iv just explained to you, that things change in the cap. It’s a moving part. But honestly I couldn’t give 2 fuks. But my moneys on Souths losing either Graham or Tatola if Wighton is signed. Or are you saying you can see into the future? I can’t.

Maybe it’s time for a water??

Nordburg

First Grader
On the Rums mate?

Hahaha It’s all hypothetical. Nothings happened yet!!!!!!!!! Lol And Iv just explained to you, that things change in the cap. It’s a moving part. But honestly I couldn’t give 2 fuks. But my moneys on Souths losing either Graham or Tatola if Wighton is signed. Or are you saying you can see into the future? I can’t.

Maybe it’s time for a water??
You’ve come to a battle of the minds unarmed,go back to working on your conspiracy theories that other clubs are cheating the cap and Manly are hard done by

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Quite the tizz you two are having.

Come Nov 1 clubs can speak to Graham, Koloamatangi, Tatola, T Burgess and Arrow amongst others.

They sign Wighton and they will have to sacrifice elsewhere.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16