Tommy T

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It is a massive call to leave him out, at least Hiku has picked his game up in recent weeks. Tommy though, just adds that extra bit of brilliance he can provide, and once in the clear - shut the gates

I wouldn't pick Tom against Souths if our regular backs are 100% fit. At times Souths just belted the Panthers last week and the kid doesn't need that at this stage. Next year it will be a different story.

I was wondering the same thing as all of you. Looks it is NOT a 2nd Tier issue as the Manly account just stated on Facebook around 5 mins ago.

So looks like Toovs got a big call coming up for Friday.

IMO its a massive call to leave Tom out and I think Souths will breathe easier with him out.
Does Zorba or one of his cronies run the Facebook page?Fair chance they could of put that on there to make Tooves look bad.

If its not the 2nd tier cap that is keeping Tommy out then it must be that Tooves is going for experience.

Unfortunately there are 5 spots available in the outside backs and 6 people vying for them. 4 spots (Snake, Jorge, Killer and Skivy) are locked up barring injury or suspension. And despite Tommy's obvious attributes, Peta has a big edge in experience.

The only thing we would have needed Tommy for tonight was to catch that crazy pass from Lyon off a sweet backline play in the 2nd half. It was far too high for Hiku to take but was a terrific backline move that didn't result in points.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4