Tommy T Injured - usa bound

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Zorba harped on about Des being past it & unwilling to move with the times.

Perhaps he should take his own advice.
Didnt des cause a stir by saying the same about zorb in his first stint. Its a bit hazey but i recall something

After 5 rounds I don't believe I have seen Tommy run anywhere above 80%.

He has seemed to have lost his speed, lost his leg speed and lost his tackle breaking ability.
Seems more interested in being a 2nd 5/8th.

Will Tommy ever get that speed and power he had in 2021?

He has seemed to have lost his speed, lost his leg speed and lost his tackle breaking ability.

His stats are good but it definitely feels like he's protecting himself. I don't think I've seen him run at full pace, jump at full stretch, or bust a gut on the line in attempting to save a try. I think the same might be said for Latrell.

Is Knowles all about avoidance?

His stats are good but it definitely feels like he's protecting himself. I don't think I've seen him run at full pace, jump at full stretch, or bust a gut on the line in attempting to save a try. I think the same might be said for Latrell.

Is Knowles all about avoidance?
Yes he seems to be avoiding the real explosive stuff and sometime just seems to plod, The staff won’t let them play unless they are fit and right to go, after that it is purely a mental hurdle to get over, if he does not progress soon I fear he will never be the player he was, still a good player but not one of the greats he was going to be…..

I think Knowles has put diesel in the unleaded Turbo tank. What is with the 5th tackle hitups. Obviously he's not going to be chasing any bombs. If there's a plan for all this then I'm failing to see any decent results yet.

Definitely still in second gear Turbo, hasn’t been hitting the defensive line at speed.

No doubt the best player in the game when he’s at full speed, the way he has been playing to me Weekes looks more of an attacking option at the back, maybe Turbo to right centre if he’s not at full fitness and confidence.

He ran 278 metres (60 PCM). 2 try assists. 4 tackle breaks. 3 line break assists.
Pretty bloody good game I think.
We were lucky to witness his 2021 season.

Generally if he has those figures he scores 3 tries and we win by 30.

The stats don't tell how he is playing the game. He is the most explosive back in the game playing ball distributor.

I'm just hoping he's learning to run with a new running style. I don't understand the way we have him playing at first receiver just to jog the ball towards the opposition forwards. At least let him use his ball playing out wide where he can put someone else into space if he's not going to run

at this very moment, the turbo is cooked. the bill knowles intervention is all well and good but Toms's whole running action is so far removed from a flowing instinctive tom from 2021 that has a different player. sure his numbers are still good but his numbers should be 3 x better.

At some point, he needs to just play football.

Simple solution. For the time being move Turbo to centre and Weekes to fullback.
Or wing. I would be tempted to give Lawton a shot in the centres, start Bullemore and bring Fainu onto the bench next week in place of Burbo. GCKT has to be given the fourteen jersey next week.

"........but Lawton was also outstanding filling in at centre. “I was thrown in the deep end a bit,” he admitted.
“But I do enjoy playing in the centres, I’ve played there a couple times before and I made my debut there. It was a good experience and I think it helped having those previous few games there.
"Playing off the bench, you’ve got to expect the random stuff, so whatever gets tossed to you and whatever the coach tells you to do, you’ve got to do.”

Turbo
Weekes
Parker
Lawton
Garrick
Schuster
DCE
Paseka
Croker
Jake
Olakau'atu
Tuilagi
Bullemore

GCKT
Fainu
Aloiai
Keppie

Or wing. I would be tempted to give Lawton a shot in the centres, start Bullemore and bring Fainu onto the bench next week in place of Burbo. GCKT has to be given the fourteen jersey next week.
Turbo
Weekes
Parker
Lawton
Garrick
Schuster
DCE
Paseka
Croker
Jake
Olakau'atu
Tuilagi
Bullemore

GCKT
Fainu
Aloiai
Keppie
Like it, but that's a lot of new defensive combinations to trial against the premiers.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4