Tommy T Injured - usa bound

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
She was using the "💍" as meaning wedding, as in Tedesco's wedding I'm guessing.
I did wonder about that, but she used "the Tedesco's", and if it was meant to be a possessive, then the apostrophe should've come after the "s". But it's social media. Pointless to expect that the rules of grammar would or should be applied. Or that anyone other than picky old fans on an internet forum would even care. ;)

I did wonder about that, but she used "the Tedesco's", and if it was meant to be a possessive, then the apostrophe should've come after the "s". But it's social media. Pointless to expect that the rules of grammar would or should be applied. Or that anyone other than picky old fans on an internet forum would even care. ;)

Don't want to be a picky old fan on a forum ... but wasn't that a punctuation error ... not a grammar error ?

Seibold talking about Turbo:

“He would be available to play Round One (Bulldogs, Saturday 4 March) regardless of going to the USA,” Seibold said.

But the connections within Seibold’s staff suggested a visit to Knowles would be helpful.

“A consultant to our club Paul Devlin has had a relationship with Bill Knowles from about 10 years ago and he was the one who suggested it,” Seibold said.

“I also called Luke Annesley from the Bunnies (South Sydney Rabbitohs), who is their physio, to check out how it all went with Latrell.”

Seibold talking about Turbo:

“He would be available to play Round One (Bulldogs, Saturday 4 March) regardless of going to the USA,” Seibold said.

But the connections within Seibold’s staff suggested a visit to Knowles would be helpful.

“A consultant to our club Paul Devlin has had a relationship with Bill Knowles from about 10 years ago and he was the one who suggested it,” Seibold said.

“I also called Luke Annesley from the Bunnies (South Sydney Rabbitohs), who is their physio, to check out how it all went with Latrell.”

Available to play round 1, gone by round 3.

I think we need to get this fixed , if it can, and permanently.

Paps and Turbo, if they are in rehab together, will have a wonderful time, as they both love golf and will be playing every course they can. I expect Turbo to come back with a lot less money as I've watched Paps on the Golf Show and he's pretty good.

Paps and Turbo, if they are in rehab together, will have a wonderful time, as they both love golf and will be playing every course they can. I expect Turbo to come back with a lot less money as I've watched Paps on the Golf Show and he's pretty good.
20 sessions over 10 days, not sure there will be time for golf

Judging by his red beany it appears part of his re-hab involves frying his brain.
Sponsor's cap

storm sponsors_13-05-05.jpg

Last edited:
He will be hanging out with Sonic Hedgehog! Hmmm, hopefully nothing happens on the Vegas Strip after they get the lotion treatment from the good doctor.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4