Tommy T Injured - usa bound

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well it is the city of brotherly love, maybe all the players should go.
Famous clients include Andy Murray, Tiger Woods & Peyton Manning. Here is a partial list of the sporting teams with which he's been involved - including several Australian teams, mostly AFL

Last edited:
Someone jumped the queue 🤬
At the moment, Papenhuyzen can't jump anywhere. His injury is severe - a broken knee cap & as yet he can't squat, run or do gym work.

We don't know the the reason behind the timing of Turbo's trip - maybe it is related to the recovery stage of his hamstring injury?

At the moment, Papenhuyzen can't jump anywhere. His injury is severe - a broken knee cap & as yet he can't squat, run or do gym work.

We don't know the the reason behind the timing of Turbo's trip - maybe it is related to the recovery stage of his hamstring injury?

Don't give a 💩 about Papi's status but yeah I see your point on Turbo's stage.

Don't assume.

Knowing the professionalism of Melb, it was probably booked several months ago.
I'm sure you're right.

Because Pappy is in bad shape and he isn't getting better.

Tom only recently re-injured the hammy, so not sure why anyone would be worried that Manly only just booked him in??

Also, Melbourne probably didn't worry about promoting it.

I had the same issue with legs different lengths, and it is amazing the difference of having treatment.
Went to a clinic at Bundall (Gold Coast) and was put on a weird rack like stretching machine.
It stretched me and recall had all the lower back/ hip issues healed basically in 1 moment.
The left knee which had already had busted ACL, was given a new lease of life till it went again, but 100% this was a Massive help I would have loved to know about a few years earlier.
This was back in the mi 90's when these things were not studied so hard, but I feel with all the sports science at NRL level now, this would all be pretty well covered.
I have experienced some Physios are as useless as tits on a bull

They treat the symptom and not the root of the cause

He departs on 11th January. Teddy's wedding may have been factored into his departure date.
Good to know. Probably more likely the American guy. He literally runs two week set blocks.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8