Tommy T Injured - usa bound

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Its time to move Turbo into five-eight. Unfortunately, I can't see him getting his speed back anytime soon. Without that speed he will never be an elite fullback again.

Playing him at six, Schuster at thirteen, Jake at ten and DCE at seven gives us the ball players that we need to activate our edges properly, and create scoring opportunities outwide.

If we are going to take advantage of these scoring opportunities we also need to change our outside backs. Weekes in for Turbo and Myers for Parker. Saab, Koula and Garrick unchanged. That combination would give us the fastest outside backs in the comp.

The potential ball playing combinations with Turbo, Josh, Jake and DCE as good as any other NRL team as well. However, that wont be enough to make us contenders in 2023.

We also need to make an extremely tough and risky call and remove Croker from the seventeen. The reality is that he doesn't have the skill set to unlock the ballplayers, and unleash the speed outwide.
Garrick to fullback , Veaga to the vacant wing spot.

Can’t be any worse than we are now.

Problem for a while now also for Turbo just seems to be an attitude thing with his reaction time and an appearance of casualness in defence and on quite a few occasions . irrespective of any injury woes . Almost as if some type of urgency is not required or overestimating what he can do with this type of approach . Just too obvious when he was stranded out wide against the Sharks , poor cover and effort against Cobo [ Broncs recently ] and Luke Garner [ west tigers game last season ] against Crichton in the in goal once last season . no doubt other examples as well Not to nit pick but virtually put the game out of reach against the Sharks with that sub standard effort out wide . Hopefully can reassess his attacking choices also , pointless trying to make any impact through the middle and especially late in the count against a well set defence . No question Manly "s most capable and best player when he is totally on his game , surely he is smart enough and experienced enough now to make some subtle and fairly basic changes to help his and Manly 's game no end

Its time to move Turbo into five-eight.
I think a better option is to temporarily move him to centre till he regains form. He would offer more in attack than Parker and Weekes could possibly provide more spark from the back than the current version of Turbo.

Problem for a while now also for Turbo just seems to be an attitude thing with his reaction time and an appearance of casualness in defence and on quite a few occasions . irrespective of any injury woes . Almost as if some type of urgency is not required or overestimating what he can do with this type of approach . Just too obvious when he was stranded out wide against the Sharks , poor cover and effort against Cobo [ Broncs recently ] and Luke Garner [ west tigers game last season ] against Crichton in the in goal once last season . no doubt other examples as well Not to nit pick but virtually put the game out of reach against the Sharks with that sub standard effort out wide . Hopefully can reassess his attacking choices also , pointless trying to make any impact through the middle and especially late in the count against a well set defence . No question Manly "s most capable and best player when he is totally on his game , surely he is smart enough and experienced enough now to make some subtle and fairly basic changes to help his and Manly 's game no end
Tommy's biggest concern is his defence, just putting out an arm isn't going to stop anyone. For people wanting to put Tommy into the centres, you need to think again. Centres do a lot more tackling than a fullback does.

Tommy's biggest concern is his defence, just putting out an arm isn't going to stop anyone. For people wanting to put Tommy into the centres, you need to think again. Centres do a lot more tackling than a fullback does.

We should move him to prop.

He thinks he is a prop with his continued hit ups on 3rd and 5th tackles.
Manly props are the laziest in the comp, so he won't need to tackle like other forwards in the good teams.
He will never ever pull his hammy playing prop.

😄

We should move him to prop.

He thinks he is a prop with his continued hit ups on 3rd and 5th tackles.
Manly props are the laziest in the comp, so he won't need to tackle like other forwards in the good teams.
He will never ever pull his hammy playing prop.

😄
When we had Fonua Blake and Tapau, I hardly remembered Tommy doing that many hitups like he does now.

Think the best thing that happened was dropping that absolute sitter of a bomb

My read is he dropped that, the mental handbrake came off as he said to himself **** this ****, let’s just go hard and see what happens from here

Selfishly wish Tommy would pull himself out of Origin like Latrell did last year but I understand given his performances in that arena in the past. Just a bit frustrating as we'd been waiting all year for a performance like that from him yesterday, and now we'll be without him against a mostly full strength Knights team just as we can start to build some momentum.

Anyway I hope Weekes is given another chance at fullback, I think he'd benefit greatly playing off Schuster instead of Johns just like Turbo did.

If Tommy doesn't get injured in SOO I think training and playing with a bunch of champion players can only help him.

Hopefully exits SOO being a better player than when he entered. That would be great for Manly later in the season.

Tommy hasn't been at his best this year and hopefully the Raiders game is a launching pad but boy we hold him to a high standard.

For Manly this year he is

1st for tries scored
2nd for try assists
1st for try contributions
1st for total try involvements
1st for average run metres
2nd for line breaks
1st for line break assists
1st for tackle busts
2nd for offloads
2nd for effective offloads

To be balanced he is also 1st for errors but overall he has been down on form but his down is still pretty damm good

Tommy hasn't been at his best this year and hopefully the Raiders game is a launching pad but boy we hold him to a high standard.

1st for tries scored
2nd for try assists
2nd for line breaks
1st for tackle busts
2nd for offloads

To be balanced he is also 1st for errors but overall he has been down on form but his down is still pretty damm good
Get rid of the bum!

1st for tries scored
2nd for try assists
2nd for line breaks
1st for tackle busts
2nd for offloads

Sounds like a damn ball hog.

lol

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8