Tommy T Injured - usa bound

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
My beef with the club is the way Hasler was removed especially the way they did it and installed another non Manly coach who has been a failure. If Seibold couldn't deal with the politics at Brisbane I'm sure at Manly he will regret the decision coming back to coaching. The Penn's have slowly destroyed the Manly brand and slowly supporters are starting to distance themselves financially from the club. I've been supporting the club financially since 2011 through membership but as of today I haven't renewed my membership for next year.

Damien I agree that the dismissal of Hasler was very messy and handled poorly in my opinion. I'm not disturbed by the club's decision to see Hasler leave, given his tenure was a troubled one and though I think injuries crueled his chances, I also felt he made some serious tactical errors probably as a result of being far to conservative in trying to live up to his reputation. The club has the right to decide who they want to coach or play for them. It was just done poorly and didn't look good for supporters.

However getting past that, Seibold in my mind is an uncertain quantity. He was successful in getting the Rabbits one game short of the grand final in 2017 and won the Coach of the Year award. His effort at Brisbane though was hardly inspiring. But we've got him and he seems to have a few clever old heads as his back ups so I'm reserving judgement. I understand your frustration and I'm sure its shared by many, but changes needed to be made, as things weren't going forward, so let's wait and see.

To be honest I’m surprised this hasn’t happened sooner.

Hope he can be right to go for the season opener, and stay fit for the season.

This guy is apparently the best in the world so if he can’t fix him , I fear for Tom’s future.

Makes me think someone 'new' is pushing for this. Whether Mestrov or Siebold or someone else, it's about time $hit gets done around the club.

I dunno, I'm starting to feel optimistic about the club moving forward.

I Love Turbo. Like let's boof love but I have to make a call here.

If I was a professional sports star who was at the top of the tree in my given sport making a million dollars a season and I kept breaking down I would be a bit more proactive and see the best in the world even if it ment paying from my own pocket.

How many years has it been now the hammy has been a problem? After it went the second or third time I would need to think it has to be sorted OR my career could be done.

Happy he's off there now but at any point in the past 2 years he should have just said I'm going and paid for it.

I won't be surprised if the NRL come out and say this has to be included in the salary cap.
We aren't part of the favoured group so you can't do that unless its comes out of your salary cap.

I’d be surprised if not already cleared. They couldn’t possibly treat us differently to South’s and Latrell without serious ridicule.

I'd be surprised if there isn't a documentary or 3-part docuseries made about Tom's visit to the USA, the good time, the bad times, the hard-hitting scenes where Tom is like Rocky going through the motions, punching sides of beef on the rack, throwing his hands to the sky while beating the pavements of New York. Could be on a winner there?

I'd be surprised if there isn't a documentary or 3-part docuseries made about Tom's visit to the USA, the good time, the bad times, the hard-hitting scenes where Tom is like Rocky going through the motions, punching sides of beef on the rack, throwing his hands to the sky while beating the pavements of New York. Could be on a winner there?
1671690422278.png

Jake and Tom after trying to look incognito in the USA - 'just blend in, Bro'

Great! It appears Penn is certainly more willing then ever to spend money on the club.
Turbo most likely has some of the most expensive hamstrings in the world enough to keep a club hamstrung.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10